Motogp At Laguna

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
For those who don't know or space-cadeted on the time, the American round of MotoGT is running this afternoon. Race is at 5:00pm EST on speed channel.

Nicky Hayden took the pole position with Valentino Rossi in second. Should be a good race for the american boys, let's hear it for Colin Edwards, Nicky Hayden, and Josh Hopkins.

and oh yeah

GO ROSSI! :D

Slapnpop,

I love "Vale" Rossi as much as I dislike Max Biaggi. <_<

I think Vale's a real nice guy B) , a born showman and one of the greatest bike riders ever.

Yet, I don't want to see him dominating the race from the get-go, because that's not good for this sport (same as that stuck-up Schumacher guy was not good for Formula 1 racing when he won every race hands down).

Let's have a good, enjoyable race and.....yeah...GO ROSSI! :bleh:

Stef

HOLY CRAP that was a good race. I like seeing Nicky and Colin 1 and 2, though would rather have seen Colin win it. Damn that was a good race. Nicky raced very well. HOLY SHIT MAN! that was a good race!

DAMN... what a race... I didn't see anyone beating the "Doctor". Nicky has had some podium finishes since going MotoGP, but never a first. OUTSTANDING! Nickey didn't fry his tires early on this time... for a change.

Nicky has had some podium finishes since going MotoGP, but never a first. OUTSTANDING!
Not only has he never won prior to Sunday, but, 3rd was his best finish. So, he now has 5 podium finishes after having been in the 3rd position on the box 4 times.