Partshark.com, Partshark

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medic Man

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I had a positive experience with Partshark.com. I ordered a sets of pads and received them vey quickly!!! The prices are very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 I use them for all ome parts. a couple times it took a while,but for the most part I have been really happy :D

I've only ever purchased OEM parts from them. Their pricing was the lowest I'd found, but at times their shipping cost was too high. Also, I remember that it took awhile before I received the parts. Otherwise, they were fine.

After my off in 2011, I ordered a new headlight assy from Partshark. It was shipped with a mounting tab that was partially broken. I called P/S and they immediately offered to take it back, but they also offered an alternative as well. They suggested I pastic weld the tab back with Plastix. I did so, and the tab was better than new, with the fix completely hidden. For my trouble, they gave me a $50.00 credit toward my next purchase, which they gladly honored the next time I ordered parts.

Now, I don't purchase from anyone else. Great vendor.

Agree good vendor. Good prices. They sent me a wrong part by mistake when I ordered a glut of parts. Once I contacted them they shipped the correct part to me, even before I had the chance to ship back the incorrect part (they paid shipping for both).

I am still awaiting shipping confirmation since a week ago. Their prices are definitely the best, shipping was a bit higher than I hoped but within reason. But they do have to order some parts themselves, so I am waiting for them to get something so they can ship me my order.

Not horrible - and worth the discount- but if I was in a real hurry....

I was in a real hurry. My TPS order arrived within a week of ordering. They had to order it from Yamaha. If the parts are backordered there is not much they can do. The problem is with the manufacturer and not the vendor.

This was my first time ordering oem parts from them. I chose them because they had the lowest price. I ordered 5 separate pieces for my wife's FZ6R, and the order was delivered on time (1 week) and every part was perfectly as ordered.

I will definitely use again.