Stadium 1000 and Stadium 1500 BBG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliffwall53

Reaction score
The IBA's coveted Stadium 1000 and Stadium 1500 BBG rides are returning for a one time engagement. First run at the IBA Big as Texas event in 2015, these two rides are among the most popular rides held at the Big as Texas event. And now, by special arrangement with the IBA (thank you Mr. Kneebone), these two great rides will be taking off once again from Irving, TX as part of the Motorcycle Tourer's Forum Regional SS and BBG rides. The journey will take you on some spectacular roads leading you down into the Big Bend country and back!

If you've been wanting to get your "World's Toughest Riders" license plate backer or have been wanting to knock out your first Bun Burner Gold ride, or you know someone who is, this is a perfect way to do it and help out the MTF as the same time! Join me in Irving on the morning of April 27th and let's "get 'er done".

The sign up link is on the Motorcycle Tourer's Forum website. I can't figure out how to post a working link here but I'll come back and keep trying. Basically it's:

https://mctourer.com/rides/2019/LD_DallasTX