I need some Expertise...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckster

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know someone out there knows the answer, I am mounting a CCS100 cruise control and want only the single rocker switch on the left handgrip. Looking at the left handgrip assembly it has a cut out on the back left side of the switch assembly. It currently has a block off installed. Does anyone know what this cut out is for and does anyone know of a rocker switch that will fit . It should be a monentary rocker on-off-on, it's the size and mount I'm trying to find. This would be a great location for the rocker switch and I intend to find a switch that'll snap right in. I'm an electronics type so connection is no big issue it's finding a switch having only catalogs to try determining fit. It sure would be a nice spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is used on European spec bike for a "Flash to Pass" switch, flips Hi Beam on momentarily.

A few guy's have used that for their CC100 switch.

Good Luck with your install. Well worth the effort.

Check out BrunDog's install, he has some ideas for switches for you. The parts numbers on the switches have changed: the momentary is 360-2064-ND and the on/off switch is 360-1798-ND, and the covers are 360-1750-ND well at least they were a year ago. :)

The folks at Digi-Key are real helpful if the numbers have changed again. BTW, the numbers have changed because the new switches are more environmental friendly. That BrunDog is bad for the environment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Side note, there may be no physical or material difference to the switch, only that it's "certified" more environmentally friendly.

Key word is *may*

Buckster,

I too am eyeing that switch, although for a different application. My previous bike, a Yamaha Venture Royale, had a momentary on switch in that same location. It was for the PTT circuit on the factory CB radio. I plan to obtain a switch from a euro spec. FJR wreck (E-Bay) and work it into my soon to be Starcom Digital farkle. It sure would be nice if someone on the far side of the pond had a lead on obtaining these switches.

Brodie

Buckster,
I too am eyeing that switch, although for a different application. My previous bike, a Yamaha Venture Royale, had a momentary on switch in that same location. It was for the PTT circuit on the factory CB radio. I plan to obtain a switch from a euro spec. FJR wreck (E-Bay) and work it into my soon to be Starcom Digital farkle. It sure would be nice if someone on the far side of the pond had a lead on obtaining these switches.

Brodie
Let us know if that works out. I tried something similar a year ago with zero success. The people I talked to with wrecked bikes were not that interested in selling anything that small, I guess it's not worth their time. I also tried buying new from a shop in the UK by e-mail. In response I get their spam, but no parts. :glare:

Latest posts