Bin Of Facts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LSUBOY

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago my neighbors 70-year old wife was over to the house while I was trying to work on the bike. I needed some specs. for the bike and could not find the bin-of-facts on the site. To which she said, "Why don't you google it"? and I found it.

Well, this morning I was working on the bike in the driveway and I could not get a panal off and she was standing there looking at me trying to figure-out what was still holding it on and do you know what that smart witch told me?????????? " I think you need the bin of facts".

Um till laughing at her!

Sounds like someones' meddlin' in yer beewax. Before ya know it she's goin' to know more bout yer scoot then you.

" I think you need the bin of facts".
To think....some forum admin in Washington State remembers a snippet of jargon from Wired magazine a decade ago, applies it to this forum, and somehow worked its way into the lexicon of a septuagenarian across the country.

My work here is done. :yahoo:

I have given you credit more than once Iggy, for my exceptional google skills. Several guys at work are amazed at how fast I can find the things they wonder about, that come up in conversation. I finally had to explain to them why I'm always looking things up. :D