RIP Richard

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farkles

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
Richard J. Morrison --

Rick passed this Sunday while riding in Yreka California with some of his buddies, he was 54 years old. We will be holding a memorial service for him in Medford, Oregon. The date will be released in the local paper and we will do our best to contact his friends and let them know. We are very shocked at this loss and are very sad to see such a wonderful man pass. At least he was doing what he loved most.

Thank you for your support,

Rebekah Hill, his niece,

And the rest of the family.

I hate to hear that type of news.

Please send my condolences to the family and friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick Morrison -- a.k.a. Farkles?

Sorry for your loss Rebekah. Are you logging in using his member name to let us know of his passing?

Edit:

Rebekah,

Thank you for making the effort to let us know about your uncle's passing.

Very sad news.

Very sorry to hear of this. I offer humble condolences to his family, and friends left behind.

Sad :cray:

Another brother lost.

RIP Richard

Condolences to the family.

God Speed

It always saddens me to hear of another rider's passing.

My prayers and thoughts are with the family at this difficult time.

Glenn

Rebekah, thank you for what had to be a very difficult post for you! My sincere condolences to you and your family. I had only exchanged a few emails with your uncle and talked to him briefly Sunday morning, but I was looking forward to getting to know him better.

For those forum members from out of the area who may wish to attend the memorial, let me know what I can do to help with logistics.

My heart hurts for all of his family and friends. :cry:

This is a sadness that can only be known by those of us who've been in the situation. And a good many of the Forum members have had their own "grief moments" this last year. Please understand that when we pass on our hope, prayers and wishes for peace and comfort for the family, our condolences are not empty but sincerely heartfelt.

My heart hurts for all of his family and friends. :cry:
This is a sadness that can only be known by those of us who've been in the situation. And a good many of the Forum members have had their own "grief moments" this last year. Please understand that when we pass on our hope, prayers and wishes for peace and comfort for the family, our condolences are not empty but sincerely heartfelt.
Well said MM2,

our prayers go out to his family

:rip_1: God Speed Farkles.

My condolences to the family and friends for their loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.