Spanner wrench needed ASAP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbiker

Reaction score
Hi to all - I am in need of a spanner wrench to adjust my headset bearings before a big trip next week. Afraid the tool will not arrive in time from the UK if I order one tonight. Anyone in the Sioux Falls, SD area have one or anyone willing to lend me theirs via shipping and a fee so I can properly torque it before I go?

Thanks,

Jason

605-321-3298

Hi to all - I am in need of a spanner wrench to adjust my headset bearings before a big trip next week. Afraid the tool will not arrive in time from the UK if I order one tonight. Anyone in the Sioux Falls, SD area have one or anyone willing to lend me theirs via shipping and a fee so I can properly torque it before I go?
Thanks,

Jason

605-321-3298
I've got one you can borrow. I'll be in Lakeville for the MN1000 this weekend, not to far from you. If you want to meet me there I can bring down.

Cheers,

Derek

I'm already in Lakeville, and have a couple. But thats still a hell of a ways from SD. Lacking the proper tool, if the necks a knockin, tighten the nut 1/16 of a turn with a drift or screwdriver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys for your input. I'm going to use the screwdriver method for this service. Just trying to screwdriver method for this service b/f the trip. Probably find a spanner along the way at a decent shop in my travels. The one in town is highway robbery.

I ordered mine from the UK and that sucker was on my desk 3 days later. You might get it in time