Removed rear wheel

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellsj

Reaction score
Ok, this I'm sure is a stupid question but I took the rear wheel off to have a screw infected tire replaced and was not paying attention as to the position of the washer on the right side of bike when I took it off.

Have not received my manual yet to look it up and did a search and found nothing,which side off the caliper mount does it belong?

Try the online fiche of a part supplier and you'll get an almost identical sketch. For example, Flat Out Motorcycles. Just pulled it up last night myself for another part of the rear wheel.

Hmm.... Zat where ya got the directions for your fancy pants beaded seat cover???

Had one of them in my truck for awhile, wondered why the 'lot lizards' was a'wanting to always look at my Butt. It's the silly beaded pattern they leave on yer arse.

:jester:

A digital Camera is your friend when taking something apart you have not done before.

Todd

Well that will do it, thanks for the quick response. The picture shows it on the outside of the caliper bracket.
..and I knew the answer, but figured you'd appreciate the fishing lesson. ;) We have a ton more of them in places like New Owners Read This and our FAQ sections.
Know what you mean, I do not mind looking for something. As I said in my original post I did a search before I asked the question. Guess I was just in a hurry to get back on the bike and was not paying attention.