need some help

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vermonta

Reaction score
I realize it is fri. night but I have to ask this question. I've looked all over the forum and the fjrtech for the bjm for a 05 and can't find anything. I 've found it for 03 and 04,06 and so on but no 05's, Is it the same as on a 04? From what I've read it is different for the 06's I think anyway but not sure. Can one or any of you motorheads help. I'm thinking of trying this tomorrow if I can find the info. I know it's fri. night so pile it on I can take it I think. :unsure:

I realize it is fri. night but I have to ask this question. I've looked all over the forum and the fjrtech for the bjm for a 05 and can't find anything. I 've found it for 03 and 04,06 and so on but no 05's, Is it the same as on a 04? From what I've read it is different for the 06's I think anyway but not sure. Can one or any of you motorheads help. I'm thinking of trying this tomorrow if I can find the info. I know it's fri. night so pile it on I can take it I think. :unsure:
I don't really know what the question is... But I'll be nice anyway.

03-04-05 are all Gen 1 bikes and are virtually identical.

06-07-08 the far superior, faster, more attractive Gen II bikes.

Does that help?

What I was looking for was whether the 05 barbarian jumper mod was the same as the 03 and 04 models and Radman said use the 04 so that is good enough for me. Thanks for the info Renegade and for being so nice on a fri. night. :clapping:

Latest posts