Please Help, I need Pictures of TwoWheelNut

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
In February of this year Tim contacted me on the forum and was asking me a bunch of questions about my website. After exchanging several messages I told Tim to shoot me his number and I would call him and we could chat about it. My typing sucks and he was usually about 4 questions ahead of my responses. I gave Tim a call and we talked for over an hour and I laughed about as hard as I have in my life. All of this is taking place at about 1am EST.

During our conversation something took place that is now a complete shock to me. In the course of our conversation I told Tim that he should create a website where he could post ride reports, pictures and such. He said well I have thought about it but have never acted on it. Sitting in front of the computer while talking I looked and discovered, twowheelnut.com is available. Tim you want me to register it for you, I can do it in 2 clicks. He said no, if I put up a site it will be majorasshole.com or something appropriate like that. We laughed and then he said, go ahead and register it. When I leave this place you can put up a site in my memory and then maybe someday turn it into a forum for all riders.

I said well, I’ll register it and if you change your mind I will transfer it to you. I had no idea this day would come so soon. Although I never met Tim in person I will miss him like a friend that I see every day. His posts we’re witty and kept me laughing and his PM’s would leave you gasping for your next breath. One of the funniest messages Tim ever sent me was right after someone posted a message of me taking a leak out the door of the cabin in Eastern Kentucky. He put a link to the post and his message said: Brother, we have got to party together soon. Are you on the way?

My thoughts and prayers are with Tim’s family in these dark days.

Please go to: TwoWheelNut.com and sign the guest book so we can share the site with his family.

Best Regards,

JW

Please email any pictures you have of Tim (Twowheelnut) to: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep each email under 10mb but send as many as possible.

I'll explain later but this request is based on a conversation that Tim and I had. Please help make this happen for Tim.

I'm shaking with shock right now.

Best Regards,

JW

Edit: If you email me pics please put a post in this thread to let me know so if I don't get them I can contact you.
sending some

Please keep each email under 10mb but send as many as possible.

I'll explain later but this request is based on a conversation that Tim and I had. Please help make this happen for Tim.

I'm shaking with shock right now.

Best Regards,

JW

Edit: If you email me pics please put a post in this thread to let me know so if I don't get them I can contact you.
I'm sending everything I have with Tim in it. Use as you see fit.

Thanks JW, I can't wait to see what your up to. email sent.

Thanks to everyone who has sent pictures of Tim. Keep them coming.

JW

You guys are great, I posted this morning for the pictures and had to leave for my daughters softball game. When I got home and checked that email account I had 87 pictures. I will be adding more content to the site, just need a little more time and a clear head.

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.