Fund for a friend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
As of today i have cleared out my Paypal account and will make it available for people to send donations for I will call the Tim Bates memorial Fund.

All donations made through this account will be forwarded directly Tim's wife Patty.

This is not something i thought I would ever have to do and am not very good at it so please bear with me.

Donations can be sent via Paypal to [email protected]. i have also made this account accessible to Iggy so he can keep an eye on things also.

Thanks in advance for your patience and your willingness to participate.

YOU GUYS ROCK.

R

[SIZE=36pt]The Final Total is $7600.00[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
donation sent via paypal...something seemed quirky about the transaction...so if you didn't receive from me, let me know and I will resend.

Richard

Donation sent. Thank you for setting this up.

Stef

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea guys! Donation sent. Keep us posted if there is anything else needed.

regards,

Dan

What about those of us who don't DO PayPal?
You don't have to be a PayPal member to send money. When I collected for Andrew, I accepted many credit card donations from people who do not have PayPal. Just go to PayPal's website and you'll see how it can be done.

My donation is sent as well.

Thanks Richard for setting this up.

Thank you guys, I will keep a running total at the top of the page and bump this every now and again just so it shows near the top of the new posts page.

R

Donation Sent, Thanks for setting this up.

Mike and Terri Whalen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts