Memorial Date and Place Set for Lgjohn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spyderbret

Reaction score
I would like to start by saying thank you to everyone for their support over the last week. For anyone not familiar with Lee's (lgjohn) story, it can be found here:

Lgjohn

I had the pleasure of speaking with Lee's widow today. She informed me that they will be having a memroial for Lee on February 15th, 2009 at 11am at Red Rock Canyon just outside of Las Vegas. We will be at the overlook IN Red Rock Canyon. After that everyone will be heading to the Roadrunner Saloon at 9820 W Flamingo Rd Las Vegas, NV 89147.

Many of Lee's friends and family will be there to celebrate his life. As his widow Gayle so aptly put it, he passed away at Jubilee pass, what is another word for Jubilee? Celebrate. So that is what we are going to do.

Please PM me if you would like to send anything to his home. I am working on collecting some funds to help her with funeral arrangements and such. Anyone wishing to help can go to PayPal, my email address is [email protected]. All proceedes collected will go directly to her and her two sons.

Thank you all again. I couldnt think of a better group of people to be involved with and friends with. I will keep you posted of any changes and updates as we get closer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much Bret.Do you know the approximate ages of his 2 children?

I can't get there to pay my respects, but will be thinking of Lee this Sunday.

Take care.
He has one son in college so 19 or 20 and the other is about 14 or 15, in high school.

I will be sure to let the family know your thoughts will be there.

Thanks OM...

Thank you very much Bret.Do you know the approximate ages of his 2 children?

I can't get there to pay my respects, but will be thinking of Lee this Sunday.

Take care.
He has one son in college so 19 or 20 and the other is about 14 or 15, in high school.

I will be sure to let the family know your thoughts will be there.

Thanks OM...
Same ages as my kids...prayers sent for the mom and kids.

I attended the memorial yesterday and it was a very moving event. Lee touched a lot of lives and will be missed by a great number of people. The memorial was a celebration of his life and was very well done.

Thanks again to everyone for being supportive and generous.

RIP Lee....

Status
Not open for further replies.