Beowulf Exhaust Install and sound love the new cans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tre

Reaction score
Just ordered and installed Beowulf cans love the sound take a look and let me know what you think the pictures are at the very bottom of the page and the link where you can hear how they sound with and without baffles is below

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take some close up still shots of the install in the morning and post them later. The cans come with a lifetime warranty and Baffles can be removed for a deeper Growl.

Very nice. First time I've heard of that brand, though I haven't looked into new exhaust much yet.

Hey Tre-

Welcome to the FJR forum!

Posting pics is a little different here... no direct postings enabled.

Have to first copy your pix up to Photobucket or the ilk, then make a reference to the photo via url on the fjrforum.

There's a little button, 2nd to right from the freaking smile face, to insert an image..

Good luck - and the Beo sounded pretty good. I'd really like to hear the Beo and Remus in person.. after about 2 Whiskeys, of course! :yahoo:

This is a work in progress . Finally got the pictures posted of the new Beowulf Exhaust Install Also a link is included so anyone can hear what they sound like. Hope you guys enjoy

IMG_3562.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tre-Welcome to the FJR forum!

Posting pics is a little different here... no direct postings enabled.

Have to first copy your pix up to Photobucket or the ilk, then make a reference to the photo via url on the fjrforum.

There's a little button, 2nd to right from the freaking smile face, to insert an image..

Good luck - and the Beo sounded pretty good. I'd really like to hear the Beo and Remus in person.. after about 2 Whiskeys, of course! :yahoo:

Dcarver you are a lifesaver thanks man for that info. This picture thing was driving me crazy

Do the FJR's need a remapping of the ecu when you add these aftermarket exhausts?

I noticed the cats are in the midpipe so I was wondering if you can get away with it without having to buy a power commander?

Do the FJR's need a remapping of the ecu when you add these aftermarket exhausts?I noticed the cats are in the midpipe so I was wondering if you can get away with it without having to buy a power commander?

You do not have to buy a power commander for these pipes. They are just slip ons

Tre said:
Do the FJR's need a remapping of the ecu when you add these aftermarket exhausts?I noticed the cats are in the midpipe so I was wondering if you can get away with it without having to buy a power commander?

You do not have to buy a power commander for these pipes. They are just slip ons

You dont have to do anything to the ecu either.

[SIZE=10pt]Did you order your pipes from G&B or straight from Beowulf? Very nice btw[/SIZE]

I ordered the pipes straight from Beowulf they have exellent customer service shipping was quick. They shipped them Wednesday I received them Friday