• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Air Induction Cover Plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

08FJR4ME

-WYNPRO-
Reaction score
Updated: 06/3/16
Hello All,

Some members have been asking if the covers are still available. I will be keeping these in inventory. The price is now $52.00 US which includes shipping and handling to the lower 48 states, $55.00 US to Canada (Snail Mail). Other than North America please email me for cost.

If you prefer using PayPal you can send payment to my PayPal account at the following email address. [email protected]

You can also send a check (Canadians need to use the exchange rate) to the address below. Once I have received payment I will ship out your order priority mail USPS to folks in the USA. Canada owners will go first class mail now due to the insane increase by USPS. That Is unless you want to kick in more funds to pay the difference. Honestly I believe it will get there about the same time.

Air induction covers will fit all year FJR's up until the year 2015 without any issues.

They will also fit the 2016 & 2017 but will throw an engine code. (P1400) The OBDII diagnostics doesn't like seeing the solenoid missing. Hoping for a solution to solve this issue.

Thanks again, Dave

WynPro Machine
Attn: David D. Wynne
115 Quaker Lane
Acushnet, MA 02743

08FJR4ME, (AKA Dave)

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely want a set, Dave.

Just in time for my first valve check. I can get rid of the smog plumbing at the same time! :yahoo:

Thanks.

Can I get mine with a couple of these...... :finger: :finger:........ engraved on top

B.

Status
Not open for further replies.