Who else is working on bike projects this weekend?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogie

Two Wheels Forever!!!
Reaction score
I am in the process of tearing down the R1 to put on the Leo Vince Full System that arrives this coming Thursday. :yahoo:

Stock exhaust of with the exception of the headers. Taking a break for lunch.

Might just leave the headers on till the pipes get here. :clapping:

IMG_4766.jpg

IMG_4767.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

Feejer's still apart downstairs. Heading down now for more maintenance, some wiring for farkles and buttoning her back up.

Clearly, from the pics of where the bike sits in your house for the maintenance work, you're not married. :eek:

Feejer's still apart downstairs. Heading down now for more maintenance, some wiring for farkles and buttoning her back up.
Clearly, from the pics of where the bike sits in your house for the maintenance work, you're not married. :eek:

LOL I'm married and she is the best!! :thumbup

P8160080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You were reading my mind. Don't see a bike in the living room too often. :D
You are right. The dining room is much better. Big screen TV easily seen from dining room, closer to water to wash parts with, closer to fridge for beer n steaks. Yah baby..

I'm cutting side plates for an auxiliary tank.

Does that count?

(Of course, I'm not doing that in front of the fireplace.)

I was thinking about washing mine today. But I didn't.

I am in the process of tearing down the R1 to put on the Leo Vince Full System that arrives this coming Thursday. :yahoo:

Stock exhaust of with the exception of the headers. Taking a break for lunch.

Might just leave the headers on till the pipes get here. :clapping:

(images deleted)

Wow man, nice garage.

You change the oil in that spot too?

I'm putting a Datel DVM on the feej this weekend myself, in between real life family things.

Had new tires put on the FZ6 last weekend, didn't notice til I went to go for a scoot Saturday morning they didn't put the rear tire back on straight.

Wondered why I heard chain noise on the way home. Put it down to having the noise of a badly cupped BT020 front finally gone. Minor inconvenience but was good practice for me.

Today, putting the original screen back on, as the Puig aftermarket POS cracked in less than 1/2 a season.

Then...hmmm....may break down and wash her...