EOM Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
Now taking orders for EOM Tshirts!

blackshirt.jpg

blacklogo.gif

Like Henry Ford said, "You can get any color you want, so long as it's black."

Tshirts- $12.00

Longsleve- $15.00

Hoodies- $24.00

Ordering is going to occur in two batches because of the short notice. Any orders that are place and paid before the 30th will be delivered AT EOM. We'll also try to place a second order about a week after EOM so they can be ordered and paid for at the meet, and shipped out to you afterwards. The second batch orders will involve a shipping charge and be slightly more exspensive as a result, if we get enough orders to justify the second batch.

Heidi (luvtoride) will be doing the collection of funds & taking the orders.

[SIZE=36pt]Please read this carefully & do not respond to this thread with your order.[/SIZE]

This process is taking place late in the game & it’s important that things go as smoothly as possible to insure accuracy. I’d really like all of the information needed supplied with your payment. When placing your order please state this information with your payment:

Name & screen name (if you have one)

Total # of shirts, size of each shirt & cost of each shirt

Her preferred method of payment is Paypal but we'll will also accept checks or money orders. Her Paypal address is caddbuff@aol dot com.

If you are physically sending her a check or money order, PM or email her for the address. Information to get in touch with her is readily available in her profile. PLEASE be sure that anything that’s being mailed reaches her before the initial deadline date of Aug. 30th. If I don’t have your check/money order in hand, you do not have a shirt order included in the initial 100% “guaranteed to get one” run of shirts.

Thanks for your attention & see ya’ when it’s time to carve some canyon in a few weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:
what's caddbuff's nick on the forum to send a PM to?

EDIT: nevermind -- found it in the post duhhh... luvtoride.

Here's a post so it's really easy for you to find my profile. Just click on my screen name to the left & the information you may be looking for is there. Have a great day, Heidi

Edited to say: oops, I see that Travis added a link to my info. Please disregard this message.

Order sent, funds sent (paypal)!
Rick, payment not received. Apparently, my account can only receive funds directly from your bank account unless I upgrade my Paypal account. I don't use it enough to do anything with it. Is it possible to send this way or thru snail mail? I emailed you my home address.

Okay, I am not Mr. Computer Wizard so pardon my thick head here. I can not see Luvtoride's email address when sending her an email from within this board, so I can not send her the payment for a shirt. What am I missing here? :blink:

ATTENTION PAYPAL USERS:

Attention users of Paypal. I just found out about 10 minutes ago that my Paypal account will only accept money sent from a bank/checking account... not a credit or debit card. Please make plans for payment accordingly. If your bank account isn't linked I'd be glad to accept a check/money order. PM me for my address, please.

Really really sorry for any inconvenience,

Heidi

Heidi,

Tried paypal again, lemme know if it worked!

Also -- got an e-mail asking what kind of shirt. Large EOM and Large EOM Hoodie

Regards,

Rick

Heidi,Tried paypal again, lemme know if it worked!

Also -- got an e-mail asking what kind of shirt. Large EOM and Large EOM Hoodie

Regards,

Rick
Yeah Rick.. It worked... you's good to go mister!

Heidi, just sent off $12 for a T-Shirt via PayPal to [email protected] forward to seeing you at the EOM. I was in the room next to you

last year that was closer to the Inn's entrance. :D

Vern
Hey Vern, I remember you. You were helping me drink some Starbucks coffee that I had made in the mornings. I'll be bringing strong coffe with me again this year if you're interested... some Italian Roast... now, if you don't like strong coffee you won't like this stuff... hehehe, like it was weak b4... NOT! Italian roast... Not for the faint of heart fo' sho'.

Heidi

PS... you've been added to the tee list

Sent email and Paypal payment for a T-shirt. :D
Got it!