CFR 2010 Registration is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BugR

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]I'm pleased to announce that the registration for CFR 2010 is open. [/SIZE]

You can register here CFR 2010 web site

You can check your registration status here

This year the rally will be held from June 21st -24th 2010 at Mt Tremblant, QC.

For accommodations this year we are doing something a little different from the usual hotel and instead we are renting out condo units at the fabulous Wyndham Cap Mountain Resort

Tremblant-Condos.jpg

The resort consists of condo blocks located on a hilltop overlooking the old Tremblant village on one side and the Tremblant race track on the other.

The fact that we are renting condo's does change the dynamics of the registration system so please read the FAQ on the web site.

Within each condo block there available 1 to 5 bedroom units all with private rooms, a living room a full kitchen, and a clothes washer and dryer.

The rooms vary from full master suite with private bathrooms to rooms which have twin double beds and shared bathrooms.

This allows us to offer a wide selection of room types to suite individuals budget. Virtual room tour

To keep the costs down we do though have to ensure that the condo's are filled efficiently so if you want a specific room I suggest that you book early due to limited availability.

If you can't get the room you want please add a comment to your reservation and if we have demand to open another condo block then the high demand rooms will be allocated based on registration order.

For our initial reservation we have blocked off four units which are very close together.

If we fill these then there are other units available which we will then open.

All are within walking distance but they will be further away than the initial four units.

In terms of food, first of all the rooms come with a full breakfast included in the price.

For supper we can offer four alternatives:

• As part of our fundraising activities we will be holding bar bq's each evening.
Each condo has a full kitchen.

There is a full restaurant in the resort center.

Old Tremblant village has a high street full of bars and restaurants.

I do hope that you join us, the only thing I can promise you is a great location, great people and a great time.

CFR 2010 Rally Master

Chris

[SIZE=18pt]***************************************************************[/SIZE]

Please Note, I made a small mistake, Final payment is due May 7th not June 7th

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris do we have a general range of costs for the different condo's available?
Yer brain cells must be frozen this time of year.

From the link provided above: Lodging info including prices!

:fuck:
Don, I truly apologize for my illegitimate bastard son "Mi Hijo - El SkooterG"! His Mother and I sent him to school, but he burned the books and ate the teacher! We had discussed pinching his head off and selling the milk, but we failed to do so!

Thank you, Chris! Sethy Bear and I are now registered; and our balance of $392 is paid by check and mailed off to FJRGuy!

After I registered I found this in the Frequently Asked Questions "I'm a single female rider and don't want to stay in a mixed sex condo, Can you help?

Yes we will be making specific girls only units available, please contact the registrar (see the contacts page)"

I would like to request that I stay in one of these units. :rolleyes:

Canadian FJR

Thanks Scooter, I swear I looked at that page last night, but never saw the prices. Frozen brain and half blind I guess.
Sorry Don, my bad! Actually you wouldn't have seen the prices there when you looked. They were on the registration form but after seeing your post, I edited the 'Accommodation' page as a logical place to have that info as well.

Obviously Scooter is just a little late to the party to have noticed that! :p

Thanks Scooter, I swear I looked at that page last night, but never saw the prices. Frozen brain and half blind I guess.
Sorry Don, my bad! Actually you wouldn't have seen the prices there when you looked. They were on the registration form but after seeing your post, I edited the 'Accommodation' page as a logical place to have that info as well.

Obviously Scooter is just a little late to the party to have noticed that! :p
I thought that was 'our little secret'!

For those of us wanting a street address for Wyndham Cap Tremblant, it is 400 rue du Mont-Plaisant, Mont-Tremblant, QC. Directions if coming via Hwy 117, take exit 119 (Ryan), go 5 km (3 mi) to roundabout at Chemin du Village, go west 3.3 km (2 mi) to Rue du Convent, right 500 m (0,3 mi) to Rue St. Louis, then right to Rue du Mont-Plaisant, then 800 m (0.5 mi) to Wyndham Cap.

I will try to attach small .gpx file. When you get close, just choose to navigate to beginning of this small route and it will get you to exit 119/Ryan.

OK, can't figure out how to attach this file.

For those of us wanting a street address for Wyndham Cap Tremblant, it is 400 rue du Mont-Plaisant, Mont-Tremblant, QC. Directions if coming via Hwy 117, take exit 119 (Ryan), go 5 km (3 mi) to roundabout at Chemin du Village, go west 3.3 km (2 mi) to Rue du Convent, right 500 m (0,3 mi) to Rue St. Louis, then right to Rue du Mont-Plaisant, then 800 m (0.5 mi) to Wyndham Cap. I will try to attach small .gpx file. When you get close, just choose to navigate to beginning of this small route and it will get you to exit 119/Ryan.

OK, can't figure out how to attach this file.
Google link

After I registered I found this in the Frequently Asked Questions "I'm a single female rider and don't want to stay in a mixed sex condo, Can you help?
Yes we will be making specific girls only units available, please contact the registrar (see the contacts page)"

Canadian FJR
OK .... now that you've brought it up..... I was going to ask if anyone could get permission to share a condo with me. Although.... it may be easier to beg forgiveness :unsure:

At any rate, I'm all about saving $$ (for tequila and stuff) AND having fun :p

So.....???? :rolleyes:

OK .... now that you've brought it up..... I was going to ask if anyone could get permission to share a condo with me. Although.... it may be easier to beg forgiveness :unsure:
At any rate, I'm all about saving $$ (for tequila and stuff) AND having fun :p

So.....???? :rolleyes:
Mary Ellen

If you get stuck you can share with us if you want.

We are taking the ensuite though :p

Chris & Diana

Canadian FJR
I know your a girl (So does Gypsy) but you are going to have to prove it to the other girls in the parking lot before we give you a key.

Chris