SFO '10!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, having rode 3 FJRs
Reaction score
[SIZE=24pt] I am very excited to announce the opening of registration for:[/SIZE]
sfo10rev2.jpg

There's lots of new info to tell you about! This year we have a new registration process. Because the size of our rally continues to grow every year (we had about 110 registered last year until the weather ruined it), we have to step up how we are handling payment of the meals and registration. We have a great new website and we have added a registration program to it. You will need to fill in all the info and choose your meals. Then you will submit your payment to Paypal and when you receive your receipt it will have a Rally Discount Code. You will need this code to book your room(s). I have been taking care of you all for 4 years and it had been my pleasure but this rally is just getting too big and we need to automate this gig! :D Please be assured that you may receive a full refund up until May 7, 2010 if for some reason your plans have to change. We have the block of rooms until early April and there is another big event in town so please don't wait to get registered so you can get your room.

As you may have seen or heard, this is my last year hostessing SFO. I will be passing the rally onto someone new and he is someone I find to be very organized and Rally intelligent. I believe he's been to every SFO we've had and he's frequented EOM and NAFO as well. I'm very happy to announce Mark Bottoms as your new Rallymaster! :clapping: I have Mark in the loop this year so he can get a first hand look at what's coming his way and I'm very confident he can put together a great event. A big thank you to Mark for taking over SFO in 2011!

I also have some very special plans for this year, our 5th Anniversary event. We now have our very own Twisty Butt ride as part of SFO! Fjrrider and Glory Racing have put together a website and will be doing a 500 mile endurance ride through the twistiest roads in AR on Saturday, May 15th. There's a link to their new site on our new site.

So speaking of our new site, here's our new home! All the details are here and even the shirts are ready to go!

[SIZE=24pt]https://sforally.com[/SIZE]www.sforally.com

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, Mark Bottoms,,,,,,, You have got to be kidding,,,,,, The Guy is BALD!!!!!!!!!

Who the Hell is going to a Rally hosted by a BALD Guy...... :eek:

FJRCHIK, Me and my buddy Jim will be there and "IF" the New Rallymaster ply's us with enough refreshment's we may consider future attendance even tho He's BALD..... :drinks:

Very nice website Michelle! :good:
Thank you very much! I chose black and white this year for our anniversary to give it a bit more formal look and was very happy to find a cool template with the same look. It all came together nicely!

You gotta get some Manly men like Petey, or Jocko, ( Has Galaxy ever been to SFO?????? Oh scuse me,,,,,, Wasn't somebody banned for drinking illegal liquor last year.)

NTTIATWWT......... But really Galaxy what the Fu&k were you thinking

Like the "only Guy to out drink Galaxy, was ODOT,"

Now that He is shackled by a ball and chain.

You have got my vote.

The Eskimo has been tamed..........

As long as Jocko can keep it together to Safely arrive in Eureka Springs.

You gotta get some Manly men like Petey, or Jocko, ( Has Galaxy ever been to SFO?????? Oh scuse me,,,,,, Wasn't somebody banned for drinking illegal liquor last year.)

NTTIATWWT......... But really Galaxy what the Fu&k were you thinking

Like the "only Guy to out drink Galaxy, was ODOT,"

Now that He is shackled by a ball and chain.

You have got my vote.

The Eskimo has been tamed..........

As long as Jocko can keep it together to Safely arrive in Eureka Springs.
Damn Don!

Shame on ewe fer tellin all my secrets! :fuck:

Hey Paul,

I will bring the Jack and or Crown.

But we can't tell Don or Odot or we will only get one drink!!

Hope your in.

Mark

Great website - one click gets any info you need. They should be calling you FJR "1-Click" Chik for you savy webmaster skills. (Sorry to the others if the site was a group effort - didn't mean to leave you out)

Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear where NAFO is going to be, BUT I really love the Eureka Springs area so SFO is a distinct possibly and pencil'ed-in on the calendar.

My webmaster skillz - LOL!!! If only you knew! But thank you! I learned a totally new system/program/interface/I don't even know what to call Joomla to create this puppy. I have zero classroom training in this web stuff. So I have to give some credit to our new web guy, Mo Kelly (JoomlaMo), who helped out with some of the tougher back-end stuff. He found the registration program and finessed some of the code to get things the way I wanted on various parts of the site. I just did content and design. Definitely a team effort with Mo.

I should mention a one thing quick. You do not have to have or use a Paypal account to pay for your meals. When using the Paypal option, you can pay with your credit card without creating a Paypal account. If you would prefer to mail me your payment and skip Paypal all together, please PM me for my address.

I heard out here in Southern Cal. that this rally was being held in Eureka CA. I was preplexed. S is for Southern and Eureka is in the North. I am glad I figured this one out. I would like to go, I will have to re-think this one. Thanks FJRChik, this will be a special trip indeed.

Yeah, I was amused too when I saw that WFO is going to Eureka, CA for their rally. Both are great locations for their own special reasons. Glad you got it sorted out. :)