kuryakyn grips

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshane

Reaction score
A while back I came across a post where someone had Kuryakyn Grips on his FJR. Could that person contact me or if anyone has info as to which ISO Grip would fit my 09, I would appreciate it.

I have a G2 and don't know if a ISO will fit over it. Any helpers out there????

Thanks in advance,

Dave

I have a pair in excellent condition with the standard end caps and the stiletto caps that I will let go for $20 + shipping or if Grafton Mass is near Grafton NY you can pick them up..They were on my FJ1200 which has the same size tube..[i think]

I have a pair in excellent condition with the standard end caps and the stiletto caps that I will let go for $20 + shipping or if Grafton Mass is near Grafton NY you can pick them up..They were on my FJ1200 which has the same size tube..[i think]
thanks for the reply...are they the ISO grips? Could you take a snapshot and send it to me? I am interested if they are the ones I'm looking for. Thanks Dave.

You can send the pics (if you don't mind) to [email protected]

I'm heading out for a trip to Maine and New Hamshire so I won't be back until Monday to check the email. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts