Farkle #1 Two Brothers M2 (Black Series) Carbon Exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastSpy

Reaction score
Took delivery of my first farkle with less than a week on my new FJR. These new Two Brother M2 carbon cans were just released in the all new Black Series.

So far after a 40 mile ride I can say that I am very satisifed with the quality, appearance and sound. At cruising speed 60 - 80 mph there is not much noticable difference in sound from stock until you twist the right hand. The cans produce a very deep sound at idle and with blips of the throttle it sounds dynamite, especially when standing behind the bike. I do not have any sound reducers installed and don't expect to need them. The 2010 version seems to run very smooth with no hesitations or backfire\popping on decel so the factory fuel mapping may be sufficient.

Only a few teaser photos from my phone camera at this point.. sorry about the quality.. Also a photo from behind showing the difference from stock.

TB1.jpg

TB3.jpg

TB2.jpg

Will have a more thorough review and better photos soon..

Two Brothers photo

M-2_Black-Cf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Farkle.

I've been seriously looking at 2 Bro's in CF. I have read opinions on whether the M5 or the M2 fit the feej better.

Must say the 2's don't look to small on your bike. Any chance you could post a pic with the bags on it.

Also who did you order from?

Thanks,

dave

Very nice! Are they attached with security bolts? How long would it take to remove them? I'd hate to lose $700 worth of slip ons if it were a 5 minute job with a rachet wrench.....
I wouldn't worry about that unless you live in the ghetto or park there allot. Anything on the bike will come off quick and easy with a rachet and end wrench. It would be easier for someone just to take the entire bike quickly instead of sitting their taking parts off and risk getting caught and facing the consequences.

Very nice! Are they attached with security bolts? How long would it take to remove them? I'd hate to lose $700 worth of slip ons if it were a 5 minute job with a rachet wrench.....
I wouldn't worry about that unless you live in the ghetto or park there allot. Anything on the bike will come off quick and easy with a rachet and end wrench. It would be easier for someone just to take the entire bike quickly instead of sitting their taking parts off and risk getting caught and facing the consequences.
Hey FastSpy, Just want to say thanks for the contact info on these. Ordered today.

Not worried about them being stolen, bikes insured by Les Baer. :winksmiley02:

Here we go a farkleing, a farkeling........DONE!!!! Been waiting in the wings for about a year now. Just waiting for that moment when I would pull the trigger on a set of cans for my '08. 2 months ago it was a set of twisted throttle Denahli hiout LED running lights. Two weeks ago it was the PCIII. And now....this. They look great on the bike and the '08 is raven black.

Very nice looking. Thanks for that final push over the edge. Don't tell the wife though. she'll find out as soon as I fire her up.... ;)

OK I finally broke....... I ordered a set of M2s Alum for my 2006 from Fly n Cycle great price and Free fed ex delivery. They will be here Tuesday. I was going to get the carbon cans but the picture in there add showed the alum cans on the same color bike as mine and I liked the lighter color. Thanks

Anyone here ever considered or has the Juice Box Pro from Two Brothers that can be ordered with a map specifically tuned for the FJR with the Two Brothers slip ons? Had my M5's on for about a month now. Just wondering what to expect different in driveability and performance with the Juice Box Pro. Not much factual info on the website that tells this other than it will allow optimum performance from the mufflers. I would think that Two Brothers would have the equipment to create an accurate and good performing map for the combo. Hate to spend $339.00 without more to go on.