Intrests in forming an Alabama FJR riders group?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
I played hooky over at FJRowners and found a few central Alabamians over there looking for other FJRers.

I will play central host and gather contact info to redistribute to other area riders (FJRs) if there is intrest.

We could form a Triumph Ratpack and do a monthly ride or so.

In Central Al of the top of my head we have:

Scab

Motorswatcop

Grevious angel

SouthernFJR

Crewof1 (but i think he is still MIA)

BamaFJR

Gunstar

Skippy (in L.A.)

Me (of course)

Tulane76

I will pm this to use guys and post on the forum for responses and people I've missed and maybe pick up a lurker or two.

Well

we've got 5 since I posted last night.

Borrec - sorry I forgot about you.

Which reminds me, Rickster you are being PMed.

Crewof1 is still bikeless, but wishes us well.

If you are a go - dont forget to send me your contact info.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 3 FJR owners down here in Pensacola FL (LA) an 03,04 and my 05. Keep us posted when and where?

Skippy

So Far I have responses from Forum members

Scab - Helen, Al

Motorswatcop- Leeds, Al

Grevious angel- Tuscaloosa, Al

Skippy and friends (in L.A.) - FL panhandle

Me (of course)- Alabaster, Al

Borrec - Daleville, Al

And from OWNERS

"leo" Screen name Real name as well? - Chealse, Al

Random Cyclist - Hoover, Al - You better watch out for Motorswatcop (MSC) he's a Hoover cop :D

HC-3 - Hoover (Inverness), Al -See above

I know an 03 owner in Vestavia I'll contact

Again, some of you are sending an "I'm in" but still the only contact info is to PM from the board. I do not plan on posting this info for scammers all over the world to see. This will be a private list the only "we" have so we may contact one another. Also please include your "real" name - "Hello, may I speak to Scab to see if he can come out and play" :lol: :lol: :D

I will see what responses we pick up over the weekend and send out what I have on Mon or Tues.

Also, as a reminder- As far as I know we are still on for a ride next Fri the 20th and some of the Owners guys are meeting at tme Barber Museum Sat the 21st.

I have either PMed you folks who did not provide an email for me or I have sent an email to everyone who has reponded so far (15 folks most in the Bham area alone). If you did not get an email, I may have flubbed your address. contact me to correct.

I have either PMed you folks who did not provide an email for me or I have sent an email to everyone who has reponded so far (15 folks most in the Bham area alone). If you did not get an email, I may have flubbed your address. contact me to correct.
no email... pm sent.