Bionic Pelvis in the News

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
Our own Bionic Pelvis had a nice piece done in a Florida paper about her 2nd place in the 10 n' 10 Rally here.

It's a well done article and highlights getting rest. Wendy did a great job with the reporter.

Good job Wendy! :clapping:

But when did they move Kern Valley to Floriduh?
Plate tectonics are working more quickly than we all realize. Those mountains are right outside Tampa.....or must be all the drugs I've been known to take.

Yes, Kern Valley/Kernville would be in SoCal....not too far from Bakersfield and Sequoia NP. These rallies we receive waypoints-on-a-stick are killing my geography skills. ;)

Thanks all! :blush:

It's just a small town paper, but word travels fast thanks to that newfangled internet thingy (Especially down here in Floriduh :lol: ) I think the author did a nice job of presenting the sport in a positive light, so hopefully it's a good thing in light of all the talk of bringing in new riders. Maybe it'll sway some of those CBA guys to join our ranks!

Thanks all! :blush:

It's just a small town paper, but word travels fast thanks to that newfangled internet thingy (Especially down here in Floriduh :lol: ) I think the author did a nice job of presenting the sport in a positive light, so hopefully it's a good thing in light of all the talk of bringing in new riders. Maybe it'll sway some of those CBA guys to join our ranks!
Whaaaaat? Who you kidding Wendy? Isn't it enough you go and SPANK some of the LD serious boyz? Now you wanna mess with CBA fodder? Geesh gurrlll!
unsure.gif
rolleyes.gif
clapping.gif

Did anyone notice that 'Howie dug up and created a Zombie?

Edit: For those that missed it, this thread was ~4 years old when 'Howie dug it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for the IBR next go round. Pulling for Wendy to be on the podium.
Dave
Well it happened- She did podium- in last year's 2013 IBR

Did anyone notice that 'Howie dug up and created a Zombie?
Edit: For those that missed it, this thread was ~4 years old when 'Howie dug it up.
I clicked on to this thread right away thinking it was "Early News" from another event she is "Participating In" around September, only to find this

outdated thread. I figured it out because I knew about the 10'n10. She came in 2nd the following 10'n10 also, but did not compete this year in the event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts