Hey guys, new to FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehc0720

Reaction score
Hello all. I just got a 2009 FJR and live in the Phoenix area. Does the SW-FOG have a membership registration site/url?

:clapping: Welcome to the forum. :clapping:

Nope, no club, just a bunch of owners from all over the world that use this forum for information (both technical and social gathering) and as a general "meet place" to harass one another.

Beware, there are a couple of rogue..er..mischievious..uhm..great owners in the Phoenix area.

Hi ehc0720,

Congrats on your '09.

SWFOG ("Southwest FJR Owners Gathering") is an annual gathering of FJR owners that takes place in the southwest U.S. No membership, registration, or site, just announcements and discussion on this subforum. Last gathering was this past Sept. in Toas, NM (yes, that's how it's spelled, we have t-shirts to prove it ;) ),,,,,,,, keep any eye out for next year's event.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're already on this site...you're already in.

If someone charges you an entry fee, let me know...really...I want to know what my competitors are charging to be a part of the SW-FOG (aka, Senile Wackjob - Farting Owner's Group).

If I can undercut their rates, I will...that's what we do in Chicagoland.

Welcome to the forum.

The Forum is kind of divided into several groups depending on the location you live. However, you can attend any of the hundreds of events that are put on by individual members efforts. The SW-FOG goes on once each year and normally takes place somewhere in the southwestern U.S.

We (the organizers) don't charge anyone to attend, although we do locate a hotel that will accommodate our group, offer us better rates and provide little extras to sweeten the pot so to speak. Each member is given this information, whereas they decide if they want to attend. You are responsible for paying for your room, food, fuel and any other expenses associated with the ride. They are a lot of fun to attend and money well spent.

Because you live in Arizona, keep an eye on the SW section for upcoming rides and gatherings, including dinner & lunch runs, several over-nighters that are sometimes put together with the California group. Of course you too are welcome to organize rides and post them on the forum. Rides are usually 2-3 days in length, plus the time it takes you to get to the location. Some of the SW/ CA rides include Death Valley, California Coast, San Diego to mention a few. All of which are lots of fun.

Of course, once you spend more time on the Forum, you'll come to recognize some celebrity members simply by their sexual preference between two, four or more legs and covered in fur, wool or armor.

BigD is right. There are some really messed up members here..

I give you....left to right

ScooterG, My ex-friend Dolly, and HotRod Zilla....

392078786.jpg

Ya really want to be careful around the SWFog group. ;)

BigD is right. There are some really messed up members here..

I give you....left to right

ScooterG, My ex-friend Dolly, and HotRod Zilla....

392078786.jpg

Ya really want to be careful around the SWFog group. ;)
Thank God my pants were up for THAT picture. I noticed Dolly is now your "ex-friend". What happened, she wouldn't go back to you after she had the best?

Oh, so the 'FOG in SWFOG stand for FJR Owners Gathering? Damn, I thought the 'FOG' in SWFOG was what you're all in the morning after one of your debauch pagan bonfires!

Oh, so the 'FOG in SWFOG stand for FJR Owners Gathering? Damn, I thought the 'FOG' in SWFOG was what you're all in the morning after one of your debauch pagan bonfires!
Actually we held the Virgin sacrifices here before the pagan bonfires.

SWFOGSept172010230-2.jpg

Seemed a bit Foggy the whole time I was there :eek:

And yet another picture of Zilla. Not sure just what the feck he's up to...

aj.jpg

Oh! and one of Beemerdons lady's in waiting..

FatGirl.jpg

Now you guys know why he and BigD answered the door dressed in just tighty whiteys :blink:

I think Dan was stuck under her when this shot was taken :eek:

Run away man! Run away fast!

Last edited by a moderator: