Cycle World Motorcycle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escapefjrtist

Searching for Dry Roads
Reaction score
Hey Y'all...it's that time of the year again. The skies are gray, the roads are perpetually wet and the mountains have that silly white stuff all over them.

Last year we had a great turn out, fun times and some goodies that Niehart pulled together. The CW MC Show is in Seattle December 10th - 12th. Saturday has worked out well the past two years, so...I've made reservations at Jimmy's on First for 8:30 AM Saturday December 11th. This is within stumbling distance to the show, so if there's any *pushing* (Pan ;) ) going on have no fear...Hopefully this is late enough for any of the PDX & CDN crews to make the trip. Riding is definitely the preferred method of transportation for the day...but Seattle being what it is (and barb hasn't jinxed us...yet!) my 'hood and those at higher elevations, will probably be covered with white stuff.

Based on last year's attendance, I've made the initial reservation for 25. Post up here so I can get an accurate count for seating. See you on December 11th!

--G

Update as of 11/10 11/18 12/2, twenty-seven (27) brave souls!

Escape +1

BReamer +1

ahchiu

Auburn +3

barb!

Hudson

Tyler!

juniorfjr

DABRIT +1

sportsguy +1

Niehart

saread

Top Case

Panman

wingshot

Harald +1

fjrwalker

allrider

Curly Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
and some goodies that Niehart pulled together.
Guess I'm in too. :rolleyes:
Good... cause I'll be waiting to see what goodies you pull together. :D

.........and at least one more, maybe two......although last year he couldn't drag his lazy ass outta bed for brekkie
I can provide a wake-up call. :D
THAT I am looking forward to witnessing, 1st hand LOL
He will never be the same... :lol: