SFO '11

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A date has not been selected yet, still a bit early. Typically it will be in May, Rain or Shine!

mbottoms has taken the reins from fjrchick, so he is the hostess with the mostess! :p

All I know for sure is that there will be a "Twisty Butt" ride! So stay tuned!

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Well, I guess I'll have to force myself to go so I can try the Twisty Butt again!!!!

Go ahead and get you one of those fancy map machines, learn how to use it and maybe you wont get lost this time! :p
Might have to try it with just the Type 1 Mark 1 paper map this go round. Too much trouble to go through the route mapping crap with the GPS. And FWIW, I still blame Brian for not being a proper wingman! The piece of paper and bragging rights would have been nice, but that was still a helluva ride and a damn fine day in the saddle!

SWFOG has also announced their dates and place of lodging. 'Typically' I believe SFO was held in April, but was move to May last year. I kind of like late April, but May is good too. Probably get rained on either month though. I hope Mark is working on the dates. I would like to start planning my spring.

GP

Worldbound4now and I may have to come back for the Twisty Butt and see if we can go two for two in finishing first on the Twisty Butt Ride. That ride made my top two in best rides I've ever had.

Worldbound4now and I may have to come back for the Twisty Butt and see if we can go two for two in finishing first on the Twisty Butt Ride. That ride made my top two in best rides I've ever had.
That would be great.

Not to worry we will have a SFO, even if mbottoms is unable to get it together for some reason.

I called Best Western - Eureka Springs no dates have been preset for the SFO.

If it was up to me, I would have the event at "The Hub" a neat little place just north of Jasper about 5 or 6 miles. The Hub has an opening April 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. They have a resturant as well and "The Hub" is not very far from a wet county (Boone)for those of you so inclined.

The best thing about the Hub is that its right smack dab in the middle of the best Twisty riding in Arkansas!

$55.00 for a Double

$60.00 for a King

$75.00 for a Triple

If were gonna do this we have to set it up real soon! I will get the hotel set up which is nothing more than a phone call.

I really dont care about any other foo foo, I'm there for the ridin!

Check them out and see what you think!

https://www.hubinfo.com/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:

If it was up to me, I would have the event at "The Hub" a neat little place just north of Jasper about 5 or 6 miles. The Hub has an opening April 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. They have a resturant as well and "The Hub" is not very far from a wet county (Boone)for those of you so inclined.

The best thing about the Hub is that its right smack dab in the middle of the best Twisty riding in Arkansas!

$55.00 for a Double

$60.00 for a King

$75.00 for a Triple

If were gonna do this we have to set it up real soon! I will get the hotel set up which is nothing more than a phone call.

Looks good!

If not for SFO then some other weekend.

Are they closed in winter?

I was talking with FJRchick the other day and she seemed to think he knew he was in charge. Ha. Don't know what the deal is. He may be pretty busy.

GP

$55.00 for a Double

$60.00 for a King

$75.00 for a Triple

You appear ta be a right smart feller....

Maybe you oughta take the reins...

:)

SFO or not, I'll be riding in Ar this spring.

I'm already tired of winter!