Calgary 'Non-Tech' Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D
Reaction score
Just in case you haven't heard, the FJR Riders in Calgary (and Area) are planning to get together for Beer, Wings and BS.

Wednesday, January 26th @ 7:00 pm

Hope to see all the locals there!

wink.gif

You know Jeff

That is an excellent idea! Just what the Ontario FJR people need as well. Well not in Calgary but somewhere in Southern Ontario (sorry Peter and Steve)

That is an excellent idea! Just what the Ontario FJR people need as well. Well not in Calgary but somewhere in Southern Ontario (sorry Peter and Steve)
So every couple weeks when I go out and drink some beer and eat some wings I was having a tech day? COOL!

...So every couple weeks when I go out and drink some beer and eat some wings I was having a tech day? COOL!
Only if you pick up a wrench and over torque something or do a TBS and lose one of the clips....THEN it's a tech day. :)

Too much grain alcohol this morning Steve. Title says "non-tech" day.

So ya yer good with the drinking and chicken wings.

Tom, when's the meet in Ontario?? Or (to get this post on topic) are you guys driving across the beautiful Canadian Plains to meet the others in Calgary??

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom, when's the meet in Ontario?? Or (to get this post on topic) are you guys driving across the beautiful Canadian Plains to meet the others in Calgary??
I guess we have had at least one so far this year. Sorry no pictures that I know of so I guess it really didn't happen.

right eh?

I'll have to get pictures of the next "mini non tech day"

I guess we have had at least one so far this year. Sorry no pictures that I know of so I guess it really didn't happen.

right eh?

Yeah, like that will ever happen.

The last time I saw a picture of you, you were riding a cock...

...you know, a rooster.

Forecast is for +7C on Wednesday! I just might have to show up on a bike.
wink.gif

Griff has to go out of town so it looks like 4 of us so far... Yahoo! I don't have to drink alone!
yahoo.gif

right eh?

Yeah, like that will ever happen.

The last time I saw a picture of you, you were riding a cock...

...you know, a rooster.
Just for you Mark some one did take a picture....so it did happen.

394812792.jpg