SFO 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrrider

aka "sprocket"
Reaction score
*****PLEASE MAKE A NOTE ON THE DATE CHANGE*****

Its been 10 minutes and a change is made already, the last date was on Easter, this new one is on Mothers Day its all we got. We are limited on the dates available at the "HUB". There is a SV Ralley that same weekend at the "HUB" but there not expecting a large turnout for that.

Thats it thats the date its at "The Hub" see https://www.hubinfo.com/index.html

Thursday, Friday, Saturday check out go home on Sunday

Heres all the details

Call ask for Randall Phillips 800-597-9963

$55.00 for a Double

$60.00 for a King

$75.00 for a Triple

There is a resturant at the Hub, its pretty good, I've ate there before. The only organized meal will be Saturday night in the Game Room at the Hub. However many we have signed up by April 22nd is how many were gonna count on for Saturday night dinner. You will pick your meal off the menu on Friday night. You will pay for your own meals and room when you get there.

Other meals available - 8 miles south of the "Hub" in Jasper "The Ozark cafe" "The Cliff House Inn"

8 miles north of the "Hub" is Harrison AR. Get bout what ever you want.

Thats it, no door prizes or other foo foo from me, if someone else wants to do this......do it!

Twisty Butt ride on Saturday, Twisty Butt awards at Saturday nights dinner, more info on that later!

Most all of you that have been to the SFO before know the kind and amount of riding to be enjoyed in Arkansas. From the Hub when you leave the parking lot turn left on Hwy 7, your already in the twisties.

Just post up if your going and I'll keep a running list edited on this post

Signed up so far!

Me - fjrrider (Scott), 3 nights, King Room, 08 FJR, I'm a Libra, My turn ons are looking at the stars through Rushes fancy star machine thang!

Rushes (Russ)

wheatonFJR (Mark)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, sounds great.

Oh...I MAY have to work some comp time or something to get time off for this. :clapping: Too many rides and meets I would like to make this year!

I'm working on it...put me down for a MAYBE.

Unfortunately I have to work that weekend and cannot get anyone to trade with me since it's Easter. Next year if the creek don't rise. Someone go to Lost Valley and climb in the cave for me!! (There's a waterfall there)

I've been to the Hub. It's fun!! Soooooo jealous.

SFO is still going on? It didn't stop when I got married? Whodothunk?

Yeah. We're saving you the newlywed suite. Comes with a well used hot tub. I think they changed the water 5 years ago. Hope you can make it this year Ray.

GP

Married or hog tied and duc taped?

Shit, I thot ya was dead....

She gonna let ya go out an play in the yard this year?

Messin with ya..

Good ta see yer not dead I reckon....

WOW, sounds great.

Oh...I MAY have to work some comp time or something to get time off for this. :clapping: Too many rides and meets I would like to make this year!

I'm working on it...put me down for a MAYBE.
Wheatie - this might be a good tune up for the Cali trip. Count me in for this one. I need my butt twisted again.

*****PLEASE MAKE A NOTE ON THE DATE CHANGE*****

Its been 10 minutes and a change is made already, the last date was on Easter, this new one is on Mothers Day its all we got. We are limited on the dates available at the "HUB". There is a SV Ralley that same weekend at the "HUB" but there not expecting a large turnout for that.

Thats it thats the date its at "The Hub" see https://www.hubinfo.com/index.html

Thursday, Friday, Saturday check out go home on Sunday

Heres all the details

Call ask for Randall Phillips 800-597-9963

$55.00 for a Double

$60.00 for a King

$75.00 for a Triple

There is a resturant at the Hub, its pretty good, I've ate there before. The only organized meal will be Saturday night in the Game Room at the Hub. However many we have signed up by April 22nd is how many were gonna count on for Saturday night dinner. You will pick your meal off the menu on Friday night. You will pay for your own meals and room when you get there.

Other meals available - 8 miles south of the "Hub" in Jasper "The Ozark cafe" "The Cliff House Inn"

8 miles north of the "Hub" is Harrison AR. Get bout what ever you want.

Thats it, no door prizes or other foo foo from me, if someone else wants to do this......do it!

Twisty Butt ride on Saturday, Twisty Butt awards at Saturday nights dinner, more info on that later!

Most all of you that have been to the SFO before know the kind and amount of riding to be enjoyed in Arkansas. From the Hub when you leave the parking lot turn left on Hwy 7, your already in the twisties.

Just post up if your going and I'll keep a running list edited on this post

Signed up so far!

Me - fjrrider (Scott), 3 nights, King Room, 08 FJR, I'm a Libra, My turn ons are looking at the stars through Rushes fancy star machine thang!

Rushes (Russ)

wheatonFJR (Mark)
No hell no....

Yur changing the dates an shit....

Damnit....

I don't want another executive meeting....

So now I need another 2 weeks off?

Yer gonna git me fired.....

Goober...

It's a long ride for me to get there...but me down for all in! Woo Hoo!
Yeah what is it bout 1/2 mile?

OK boys GR is in! :yahoo: Its gonna be a couple gut busting, twisty ridin days!
What do you have to do to earn a 2 letter nickname/abbreviation for your name? I wanna be LH. :lol:
Hey LH...You just have to be a DH or AH. Both come easy for some of us.

Lets do some Arkansas Twisty Ridin!!!

*DickHead/AssHole

Count me in, as long as I can get the time off. I guess that means I have to clean the spiderwebs off the bike and remember how to ride again. At least it's out of my brother's garage and won't take me three hours of moving shit out of the way just to go for a ride.

David

Renee and I will be there. Renee needs to teach school and I hope she will take Friday afternoon off and we should arrive in time for dinner. Reservations made.

Al

Aw hell! :angry: I'm out. Saw the boss first thing this morning and asked for a week off in late April to go to Cali to visit the grandkids. No way he's gonna let me go for another week in early May. Shoulda checked the Forum first!!!

Aw hell! :angry: I'm out. Saw the boss first thing this morning and asked for a week off in late April to go to Cali to visit the grandkids. No way he's gonna let me go for another week in early May. Shoulda checked the Forum first!!!
Sheesh. What's more important, family or ridin' the twisties? Get your priorities straight man. :lol:

As far as I know I'm in. I'll be bringing some free foo foo goodies if anyone wants some.

Also, will I be the first DarkSider to complete a Twisty Butt ride?

Hope so... :yahoo:

At least I'll have enough tread heheh

Room reserved :clapping: