MV Agusta F4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
Caught the Twist of the Throttle show on MV Agusta and I have to say, I am now a fan. The care and design that goes into that bike, and the pure passion, is really intoxicating. Watching how they hand build each one, I was struck how special that bike must be. Plus it looks great, makes 184 hp, and hits 190 mph. Yikes!! Wish I had room and budget for one.

2006-mv-agusta-f4-1000s-3w.jpg

2007-mv-agusta-f4-cc-4_1600x0w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
111406_mv_top.jpg

I'd prefer the CC model, no rear sets either, although at $125k I'd be hesitant to hit top speed just because of the bugs on that beautiful paint!

and thankfully, Harley-Davidson has since divested in MV Agusta so they can no longer potentially contaminate the brand.

at every bike show i always take WAY more photos of the MVs than any other brand out there. they are 6 tissue sexy.

Wonderful show last night!

The new triple is out now, I think. It's also very cool!

I always drool......................

i spend a lot of time oogling the fiddly bits around the wheels, brakes, forks/swing arms. their attention to detail is droolable.

The Senna model has always hypnotized me..... pure road sex here, gents.....

mvagustaf41000sennavd8.jpg

MV_Agusta_F4_1000_Senna_2006_01_1024x768.jpg

MV_Agusta_F4_1000_Senna_2006_03_1024x768.jpg
My favorite version is the Senna also. Absolutely poetry in motion :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

sexy and fast is why i bought my ducati 1098. Had my wife on the back once. Only once. Rear sets are removed for good.

The 750 F4 has been on my "must have" list for a while, and they can be found for less than $10k used now. Too bad I have many other things on my "must have" list too ... !

And for us old men that just can't take the lay down versions - they look to have a nice looking sit up unit as well..

MV Agusta Brutale 1089RR

MV%20Agusta%20F4%20Brutale%201098%2008%20%203.jpg

2009-mvagusta-brutale1078rr-angel-white-black.jpg