Registration is Open for CFO 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
The CFO web site is live! Sorry it took a bit longer than anticipated but thanks the eeksnake and FJRGuy's perseverance through busy schedules, a move and computer crashes we're good to go. The 2011 CFO web site will have info about lodging, rides, sponsors, our 2011 charity Eddie's Road and of course registration. The rally fee this year will be a whopping $25 and the rooms will set you back about $72 including tax this should leave you plenty of money left over for gas to ride and ride and ride. That's why we do this right?

The 2011 CFO web address is https://www.fjrrally.com/CFO

Go there, now :big_boss:

Registration complete!

I’m really looking forward to meeting up with you folks after having to cancel out last year for a sons college graduation.

Sigh... if only I could I would. If anyone is even remotely thinking about going just do it! Those southern Sconnie roads are a ball. Rick and crew put on a mighty fine FJR event. Perhaps I will have to grease some palms to get it moved to September sometime again. Fall colors and fresh Apple Pie- yum yum.

I know it has been discussed in detail on the forum, but info on the rally on the CFO site would be nice when the organizers get a chance. Hey, it's fooking cold this morning, so I have lots of time to think about it, and gripe.

I know it has been discussed in detail on the forum, but info on the rally on the CFO site would be nice when the organizers get a chance. Hey, it's fooking cold this morning, so I have lots of time to think about it, and gripe.
Yeah...the more time you have... the more griping you do...fooker. :clapping:

:p

Are you talking about the CFO Rally?? Then all the info there is is on the web site.

If you're talking about the Rally Rallye... It's Friday, it's 8 hours, starts in LaCrosse, ends in La Crosse.

There, now you know all you need to know. More misinformation to come.

Sorry, I meant the the Rally Rallye. Should have been more clear. And YES, I am getting to be an inpatient, grumpy, BITCH in my old age.

All set for June, rally dues paid and room is reserved. Now all I need is continued good weather so I can use up these old tires and put on some new ones for the June road trip. :yahoo:

DSCN2479.jpg

Most people think it says "Impotent."

Oh, and registration done and PAID.

Last edited by a moderator: