FJR FORUM windscreen decals???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
I was wanting a very cool FJR Forum decal to stick on my windscreen. Are there any left?? Does anyone have one they would part with?? Thanks Smitty

In a post back on August 27 slapnpop said he'd be doing "another (larger) run after EOM for everyone else". Anyone know if he's done that or if he's still planning to do it? If so, I'm in too.

Hey, Slappy, Christmas is coming and I have gifts to buy for my forum friends! (of course, if I stick to the naughty & nice rules.....)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is indeed a new run of stickers coming, and I have a VERY FEW left over from EOM.

There'll be plenty of new goodies on the market for the holidays *hint hint wink wink*

I've got a bunch of blacks left, and a very few others.

I'll pick up more vinyl this weekend for a run of colors again.

In black:

decal1.jpg

decal2.jpg

The Blacks are $3, and the colors (03-05) are $5. Please be sure to specify inside or outside sticker.

I've got '03's and '05s and blacks in stock, and I'm going to cut more '04s and '05 in a few minutes.

PM me for where to send payment.

I've now got stock of all of the '03-05 and black sticker varieties. I'm looking for the '06 and '07 colors in vinyl, but my local supplier didn't have them. Stay tuned for more about the new colors as I find out.