SW-FOG 2011 Room Sharing Thread, Cut Your Costs!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
If you're interested in coming to SW-FOG 2011 and want to cut down on your motorcycling vacation expenses: Use this thread to let others know you want to share a room.

MCRIDER007 has expressed an interest in sharing a room: If you want to share a Kachina Lodge room with MCRIDER007: Send him a Private Message to get this arranged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Every room at the Kachina Lodge was full when Beemerdons rolled into Taos late that night on his FJR.

As he approached the front desk, scratching his saddle-chafed nuts, he asked the night manager, "Isn't there anyone here who has a room with two beds and wouldn't

mind having a roommate for the night. Anything will do, I just need a place to sleep while SW-FOG is in town."

"Well," sighed the manager, "We do have a note here from SacramentoMike in room 69, and he's been looking for a roommate to share costs.

But I must tell you, Mr. Stanley, that he's had no takers because all of the other FJR attendees know that he snores like a friggin' volcano. We've already gotten complaints

from adjoining rooms! He's an incredibly loud bastard, he is!"

"Well, we all know SacMike is a bastard, but the snoring won't be a problem," said the weary Beemerdons, "just give me a key and directions to his room."

The next morning Beemerdons came down to breakfast looking rested and full of life.

The manager said, "How'd you sleep?"

"Never better!"

"And the snoring didn't keep you awake?"

"Slept like a baby."

This was too much for the manager's curiosity, "How did you ever manage that?"

"It was simple," replied Don. "He snored like thunder the whole time I was getting ready for bed, but once I was ready to sleep I simply went over to him,

(in my tighty-whiteys), kissed him softly - but passionately - on the cheek and said, 'Good night, sweet Mikey'.

He sat bolt upright, and watched me like a hawk the rest of the night."

Every room at the Kachina Lodge was full when Beemerdons rolled into Taos late that night on his FJR.

As he approached the front desk, scratching his saddle-chafed nuts, he asked the night manager, "Isn't there anyone here who has a room with two beds and wouldn't

mind having a roommate for the night. Anything will do, I just need a place to sleep while SW-FOG is in town."

"Well," sighed the manager, "We do have a note here from SacramentoMike in room 69, and he's been looking for a roommate to share costs.

But I must tell you, Mr. Stanley, that he's had no takers because all of the other FJR attendees know that he snores like a friggin' volcano. We've already gotten complaints

"Well, we all know SacMike is a bastard, but the snoring won't be a problem," said the weary Beemerdons, "just give me a key and directions to his room."

The next morning Beemerdons came down to breakfast looking rested and full of life.

"Never better!"

"Slept like a baby."

"It was simple," replied Don. "He snored like thunder the whole time I was getting ready for bed, but once I was ready to sleep I simply went over to him,

(in my tighty-whiteys), kissed him softly - but passionately - on the cheek and said, 'Good night, sweet Mikey'.

That is an absolutely true story except that Sac Mike was Big-D and neither one of them snored cuz they were spooning in their tighty-whiteys like they were in a kitchen drawer.

Hey AJ, have you and Patch reserved a room yet? When I got the list of attendees, you guys were not on it.

You're not planning on sleeping out in the grass under the pine tree again with Dolly, passing her back & forth like the tramp she is are you?

D

We still haven't comitted to going. I don't know what my schedule is gonna look like until the 5th or 6th.

If I end up with Tues/Wed off, I'll probably go and drag Patch with me. If I end up with Fri/Sat or Sun/Mon off, I'm not going to use 4 days of vacation to ride 100 miles from my house.

So stay tuned. Ill post up on the 5th or 6th once I know.

Geez OM, you can't be trusted to tell a story right to save your Irish ass.

Here is what really happened: Beemerdons comes in to town asking for a room. The innkeeper informs him that the only room available is with Sacramento Mike.

Tired of sleeping in the gutter, Beemerdons accepts the suspect offer.

Walking into the room he is confronted by Sac Mike who puts a gun to his head and says, "Suck my d@#k or I'll shoot ya".

Well, the following morning when Beemerdons is checking out, the clerk asked if everything was okay with the room.

To which Beemerdons replies, "Well, ya didn't hear no shootin didja?"

"Never better!"

"Slept like a baby."

That is an absolutely true story except that Sac Mike was Big-D and neither one of them snored cuz they were spooning in their tighty-whiteys like they were in a kitchen drawer.
I was gonna say that now that Don's has his own room, it'll be hard sleeping without being gased to sleep. But with marks (Bokerfork) reply, I don't think I want to share a room with Don! I'd feel safer sleeping in lambs wool tighty whitey's sharing a room with Bust-a-Nut Joker!

My God, how this thread degenerated!

Who wants to share a room in Taos? Really. (I'm bringing my CPAP machine, too. Nice and quiet.)

BUMP: PARA MIGUEL DEL SACRAMENTO!

SacramentoMike is still looking for a roommate at SW-FOG!

I've roomed with SacMiguel, his breathing machine is quiet!

If you drop the soap-kick it out of the room; same as with OM!

My God, how this thread degenerated!

Who wants to share a room in Taos? Really. (I'm bringing my CPAP machine, too. Nice and quiet.)

If you are still looking for a roommate, I would be interested. I can only stay Tuesday and Wednesday night(have t get back to work). If you are interested, feel free to contact me at [email protected].