Sturgis

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this heat? No way.

Plus, my pirate suit is at the cleaners (baldly stolen from last years thread :p )

I was there one week ago yesterday:

5933934907_c40c375e87_z.jpg

I am actually going in two weeks, first for me. Going with a bunch of cruisers, friends i've known for years. As it stands now, we are going to Clinton, for the testicle festival on the way. I'm told that sturgis is a choir practice compared to the Teste Feste.

i'll be riding the blue fjr with all the harleys :D

I'm heading for the East Coast with a friend on a Harley Sportster starting tomorrow. Sturgis happens to be in the way coming back at the beginning of August. I'll have to see if it can be avoided.

Yep, planning to head out on the 6th, with a couple Harley's as well. We will be tenting it, $250.00 a night was a quote a pal of mine got for rooms. Going really to Mt. Rushmore and some surrounding spots, Sturgis will be a sidebar, not our main intent. But it's bucket list scratch-off. As will be the Colorado mountains on the return ride---camping too for that matter.

If you are going on the 1st, that's quite early huh, it doesn't start till the 8th.

Yup. Heading out August 2nd. Just like last year, riding the Victory Vision and renting a house. See you there.

My father and I are toying with the idea of going. If we go we'll be leaving from Colorado Springs, CO on Aug 9th. I just want to have been there, done that and see this thing for myself.

Just want to know if anyone is heading to Sturgis?Wife is demanding a riding buddy.Planning on leaving on Aug1
Don't go...

(the "pirates" will throw your Yamahahaha on a bonfire...)

Duke & I are goin to, too broke for sturgis next weekend at Mormon lake Az (gonna rough it in a tent)
Did you go...?

Mormon Lake Biker Shooting

My father and I are toying with the idea of going. If we go we'll be leaving from Colorado Springs, CO on Aug 9th. I just want to have been there, done that and see this thing for myself.
Some things just don't deserve seeing or experiencing...

Last edited by a moderator: