Indy MotoGP Who's going

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewvanracer

Reaction score
Again this may be the last MotoGP for Indy. Austin and Laguna have contracts for next year and know one knows if Indy is going to get them back. Make it if you can, it's a great show and lots to in the evening after the track events.

If you don't have tickets yet use promo code HRCA11GP and you get a discounted ticket and free parking and you get to ride on the race track.

Who's Going?

Drew

Again this may be the last MotoGP for Indy. Austin and Laguna have contracts for next year and know one knows if Indy is going to get them back. Make it if you can, it's a great show and lots to in the evening after the track events.

If you don't have tickets yet use promo code HRCA11GP and you get a discounted ticket and free parking and you get to ride on the race track.

Who's Going?

Drew
I am, along with three other nut cases from Ontario, Canada. Should be a blast!

I am, along with three other nut cases from Ontario, Canada. Should be a blast!

With 4 Canadian nut cases and one crazy Hoosier we should have a great time. Hopefully some VFR riders show up.

Drew

Who's Going?

Drew

Website says invalid code.

I don't know if you guys have heard or if you were planning to attend the flat track races on Saturday night but I read on Cycle News site that it just got cancelled because they are still investigating that stage collapse that just happened their a few days ago at the fairgrounds. The MotoGP should be a good one now that they repaved most of the track. GO SPIES! How about MotoGP in Austin, Texas in 2013? It will be a true road course at a brand new facility. Start making your plans now. Hopefully the area hotels won't try to reem us like Monterey, Calif. does for the Laguna Seca GP.

Who's Going?

Drew

Website says invalid code.
https://secure.brickyard.com/Promotions/Promotions.aspx

It worked this morning.

Will miss it for the first time since MotoGP has came to Indy. Will be there next year for sure and try to do both Indy and Austin in 2013.

Who's Going?

Drew
I will be there but on My CBR1000RR. We are in Section E penthouse. Good view Up High.

I dont think Austin is Until 2013

Indy may have 1 more year I have already received My ticket renewal for 2012.

I don't know for sure Just Sayin.

Mike