NERDS check in please....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cota95

RI Beach Pop
Reaction score
Marcia and I made it back to Lincoln NH early afternoon. We would like to thank all the folks that had a hand in this rally for a really great 4 days. I know it's early but I sure hope this is going to happen again next year.

George & Marcia

Edit:Back in RI at 10:30 Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all, Had some great riding, gained alot of knowledge from many long time riders.

VT. sure is a nice state to ride in.

I'm home. Still dry too. About 1/2 hour after getting home it started to rain here . It was a great week. Nice to see old friends and nice to meet new ones. Until next time, ride safe.

Rob

dcarver still holed in Stowe.

Leaving early AM mananna.

Staying to a stateside route.. the 50 clicks over impound your bike scares the crap outta me.

Homeboy staying stateside.. ;)

Paul and Gina are home safe and sound. Had great weather the whole way, and we even managed to make another run through Groton State Park before leaving Vermont! Thanks to everyone, for making a couple of newcomers feel right at home, and thanks to the organizers for all the work they put into planning the gathering. We had a great time, and hope to see some of you again.

For all of you still in Stowe, have a safe ride home!

After taking the scenic route, which turned into a 400 mile day, I'm home safe & sound. So glad I got to see some of my friends again - and even made a couple/few more!

Well thanks to Ed and Fred we had an outstanding time met a lot of nice people made it back safe and sound Ended our ride early behind Fred had to jump on 91 to a party in Wallingford CT Thanks for a truly memorable time!

All the best We will be there for the next one!

Charlie and Lynn

Carl & Grace made it home safe. Grace had time to change and get up to Milford, NH for her daughter's wedding shower :D at 11:30am, so we made good time coming home.

We'd like to thank Fred, Ed, the Academy, my mother, my father... :clapping:

Special thanks to Ed for the TBS; above and beyond in my book!! :yahoo:

Let's do it again next week... :rolleyes:

Did the fast track home down 89 fearing bad weather. Mistake had time to get home then do an extra 50ish mile cuz I was not ready to get of yet!

Looks like the weather is starting to change now here In Manchester NH. Thank God! or I would have to go mow thw lawn.

One more thank you out to Fred and Ed. Being my 1st rally I am sure it will NOT be my last. Hope to see you all at the next one!

I will be posting some pics later in the week I have a few worth sharing.

Tony & Sandi

Wife and I are home and dry. Didn't rain till I got half the lawn mowed (the half everyone can see). Sorry to hold up Frew W and crew on the way home. I let them go by as I found out this weekend I'm not fast enough (but I'm getting better). Met some nice people and caught up with friends I did know. Wife had a good time as well. Already waiting for next year. And Ionbeam and Charlie Hoss, I'll let you know about next years Lobster Run for sure.

Tom

p.s. Almost forgot. A big THANK YOU to Fred and Ed for putting on NERDS!!!!!!!!!!

I pulled into my driveway just as the rain started. It was great to meet everyone. Next year hopefully I can do the whole four days.

The 'beams rolled in safe and dry -- by .001 seconds. As we pulled in the driveway there was an earth shaking clap of thunder, then shot-glass size rain drops started falling as I turned around in the drive, then just as the last inch of my front wheel cleared the garage door it turned loose a pounding deluge of rain.

Had a most excellent time3. Thanks for all the work Fred, Ed, Tom and Art. Plus an above and beyond thanks to Grace (owns Ed) who opened her house to us all on Wednesday as well as their son Josh who grilled our food, then ran Taxi service to get us home. There is a taxi story to be told sometime.

Who do I thank for the splendid weather we were blessed with?

Home again,

home again,

jiggety jig.

I could not resist one more ride through Smuggler's Gap, then I crossed Lake Champlain on the islands and poked around the Adirondacks most of the day. Got a little light rain before noon, but dry all afternoon.

While crossing the lake I got behind a very long line of assorted bikes all going exactly the speed limit. As I was looking them over and calculating a plan to divide and conquer I realized that many of them had flags on their bikes. Patriot Guards. So I fell in at the back and followed them to the state line.

I had a great time, as I always do when I get to spend time riding and socializing with you guys. And now it feels good to be home. :)

Thanks to Fred (not ED) and Ed (not Fred) and everyone else who helped pull this thing together.

We're home, we're safe, and we feel incredibly blessed to have so many good friends to share such an awesome (loooong) weekend with.

Now... let's see some pitchers!!

(Not here, I'll start an official NERDS picture thread (if there isn't one already))

We are home safe and sound. Ann Marie's arm was fine for the ride back, there is some color from her wrist to her armpit now. We had great sunny weather the whole way except for some heavy fog this morning between Calais, ME and ST John, NB. We stopped in Moncton for a couple hours to visit with some of Ann Marie's family, her nephew had gotten married yesterday but she had passed on the weeding in order to attend NERDS :D

The BBDigs got home at 3:15 without rain but soaked in sweat. Mesh Gear is on the horizon but first we need a new rear shock. :unsure: Had a great time, great rides but there are 8 I didn't get to do. When do we go back??? :yahoo:

Big Thanks to Ed and FRed and all the others that made it happen.

(Yes Dear it is all about the riding,but she still keeps coming along. Couldn't be that Fred keeps dangling the Bourbon bottle in front of her nose. ;) )

Jack & Jane

The Geeks are home.

After 400+ miles yesterday (including another scoot through Smuggler's Gap because ... well ... because it wasn't really on the way but what the hell, right?) and 400+ boring slab miles today (including some heavy damn rain at the NY / PA border) we made 'er home safe and sound.

We had an awesome time, even though Bust was there. It was great seeing old friends again and making new ones. It was especially great for me to meet Kevin 3 times. :lol: I guess beer will do that.

Thanks to Ed and Fred and EVERYone involved in the cat-herding that is organizing any event. Hats off, guys - you done GREAT! :yahoo:

For everyone still on the road - ride safe.

Andy & Sooze