Indy MotoGP TV Coverage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

Reaction score
Note - check local listings - times listed are EDT.

As they have done with the past few US MotoGP events, Speed will be broadcasting MotoGP qualifying Saturday night at 11PM. For those who have seen MotoGP qualifying, you know what to expect. For those that haven't, treat yourself. It's interesting to watch how the strategies unfold.

The MotoGP race will be covered live (probably a few min delay) on Sunday - 2:00 PM.

The XR1200 race will be on at 6 PM on Sunday - tape delay.

The 125 race will be on at noon on Tuesday - tape delay.

MotoGP race will be rebroadcast at 1 PM on Tuesday - tape delay.

Moto2 race will be on at 2 PM on Tuesday - tape delay.

I can't believe they're delaying Moto2 till Tuesday but showing the 1200s same day!

Wait, looking at the schedule currently posted, the Sunday PM slot is the re-broadcast of Formula 1, no bikes Sunday after the MotoGP.

On Tuesday they list the 125 as you've posted, and MotoGP at the time you show for Moto2, but for 2 hours. (Moto2 in one of those hours?) Moto2 doesn't even show results when selected on their search tabs.

Nice to have coverage by folks who care enough to make sure their audience is well informed. :angry:

No listing I can see for the XR1200, which bothers me not in the slightest. I saw those things at Barber last fall, and had to pick one up from the gravel in Turn 1. Without a crane. If I ever see another one it will bee too soon!

Last edited by a moderator: