Santa Fe area assistance

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingshot

Reaction score
Headed to Santa Fe for a work related conference starting Sept. 11th.

Due to the previous week of travel, I will be in need of an oil change by the time I get to Santa Fe.

Anyone nearby that would be so kind to allow me to use their garage or driveway for an oil change between Sept. 11th and 14th in the evening? It would be appreciated if they could also help with the disposal of the oil.

Thanks in advacne

Brian

aka wingshot

Awesome HotRodZilla... will pm you with contact details.

:yahoo: Now I have an excuse to get to Albuquerque and eat at my favortie restaurant... Tucanos.

Not like I was going to be that close and not go there anyway, now I just have more justification. :clapping:

I changed the oil on all three of our bikes (FJR + qty 2 EX500s) in the parking lot of the Super 8 in Casper WY on our last trip. Bought a funnel, drain pan, a roll of shop towels and a tub of waterless hand cleaner from Autozone for the grand total of $5. Found out I needed a paper funnel because the plastic funnel was too big to fit into the bike filler openings. Took the used oil right back to Autozone and handed the drain pan (wiped clean, nautrally) to a guy who was working on his boat trailer in the parking lot. Dumped the empty jugs and used towels in Autozone's trash bins. No fuss, no muss.

Hey Man, I'm in Tucson, if you need help and yer near by... just let me know.

I have this Home Depot container I put my used oil in and it's only half way full :)

I'm not joking, I'm available...