Spotted on North Eldridge in Houston

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H-Town FJR

Reaction score
I have seen on a couple of occasions a green...yes...GREEN FJR on North Eldridge in Houston. Obviously a new paint job...

Does it belong to anyone here?

I didn't realize you were on the west side of town. What part? I have seen this guy 2 or 3 tines now within moments of my home.

I did take a pic with my phone, but the quality is poor. I'll see what I can do to post.

What shade of green is it?

I caught a glipse of a green bike on Saturday (out in Fulshear) and thought it looked like a FJR. (It was headed away from me at about 100 yards.) I convinced myself that I must be wrong. It was pretty bright green. Not quite what I'd call Lime. But pretty bright.

290 & Jones

Don't see too many other bikers out there in this heatwave. 11:30pm --temp @ 100

Unbelievable.

I'm just down the street from you. Eldridge and Tanner.

Way too hot right now. I have a good summer jacket...but I can't handle wearing it in this heat. My bike is parked for a few more weeks until this heat dies down.

What shade of green is it?

I caught a glipse of a green bike on Saturday (out in Fulshear) and thought it looked like a FJR. (It was headed away from me at about 100 yards.) I convinced myself that I must be wrong. It was pretty bright green. Not quite what I'd call Lime. But pretty bright.
I would say its not as bright as Kawasaki green (used on Ninjas and KX bikes) but close. Definately had limey tones and it almost had a metalic quality. If I recall, he had a trunk that was painted to match.

Saw him this evening heading west in the HOV on I-10 just past Hwy 99. Lime metalic green with matching top box.Interesting color.