SW-FOG 2011 avatar

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phroenips

Pronounced "Free-nips"...it's just a
Reaction score
Here's an avatar version of the buttons that Shaun (COSFJR) made for everyone:

swfog11.png

You can either use my web server to host it, or perhaps a kind mod would add it to the fjrforum server to be posted on as well

P.S. If we missed giving you a button in Taos, PM me with your address, and I can ship one out to you

Here's an avatar version of the buttons that Shaun (COSFJR) made for everyone:

swfog11.png

You can either use my web server to host it, or perhaps a kind mod would add it to the fjrforum server to be posted on as well

P.S. If we missed giving you a button in Taos, PM me with your address, and I can ship one out to you
Many thanks Scott, for doing an avatar!

And big thanks to Shaun for the buttons!

Many thanks Scott, for doing an avatar!

And big thanks to Shaun for the buttons!
+1!

It was great meeting you both and doing some riding. The button is now on my "walkin' around hat" and will be moved to others as need dictates LOL.

Got it on the tank bag...thanks for.the button, great idea. Good riding with you all, we'll call when we head up to Colorado.

Thanks Scott for the avatar, it looks great. And the button was a cool idea also. I tried loading it on my forum page, but I guess I have too much stuff already and will probably have to delete something. I was getting an error message while trying to load it. Might need help from an administrator.