Caption This

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Reaction score
Thanks EOM organizers for an awesome time :thumbsupsmiley: . I was riding home with Gray Ray and as we stop for fuel about 3 hours into the ride back to Cleveland he opens his bag and pulls this out and places on his seat. I cracked up every time I say the little ties flapping in the breeze. Must give him credit for accessorizing and picking burgandy and gray to match his bike. He is a great friend, and only a great friend would rag on him this much :rolleyes: Lets come up with some captions. I had a couple:

1. Poor man's Corbin

2. Getting old is a bitch

3. These hemroids suck on long trips

captionthis.jpg

Does he use that while riding or is it to keep the vinyl seat from scorching his butt after a break?

Anyway... its certainly a Touchy Pillow...

FWFE

He used it while we were cruising the slab. This was taken when we stopped at lunch.

That is the ever rare Country Living Seat. Too bad he doesn't have the matching pillon pad. They do have an option to compete against the Corbin Smuggler. It is called the cupboard. :)

Joe

Hey, look at me, I have a $16,000 bike and my best farkle is a $1.50 cushion I found at the Goodwill store......now whith directhion ith Than Franthisco ? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
All right you guys listen up. "As you are I once was. As I am your will soon become"

Polish proverb

GrayRay

Moto Series #65

Thanks EOM organizers for an awesome time :thumbsupsmiley: . I was riding home with Gray Ray and as we stop for fuel about 3 hours into the ride back to Cleveland he opens his bag and pulls this out and places on his seat. I cracked up every time I say the little ties flapping in the breeze. Must give him credit for accessorizing and picking burgandy and gray to match his bike. He is a great friend, and only a great friend would rag on him this much :rolleyes: Lets come up with some captions. I had a couple:

1. Poor man's Corbin

2. Getting old is a bitch

3. These hemroids suck on long trips

captionthis.jpg
That's funny. The instructions that came with mine indicate he has it upside down and backwards. "Just Sayin" :rolleyes:

All right you guys listen up. "As you are I once was. As I am your will soon become"

Polish proverb

GrayRay

Moto Series #65
Hell, I hope I can ride like you when I get there... but I'm thinking I still won't use that little seat cushion trick.

You might be a "Redneck" if.....

If I would have had one with me I might have.....no, if I would have hade one with me the wife would of had it.

Dosen't have a doily under his tankbag does he? I mean you can only take the feminine farkles so far.

On the other hand I spent $700.00 on a all leather Russel, if that is working for you Ray then you are 698.50 ahead of me.