CFO 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
I 'm looking for a couple folks to help me out with the 2012 CFO. I've gone back to school so I've got a lot less time to do everything I've handled in the past. The jobs I've targeted are someone to put together name tags and someone to take over registration. Name tags are pretty easy just a bit time consuming at the last minute. Registration will be easy also you just need to receive emails from the registration web site and balance that against our PayPal account, then some duties Thursday signing people in.

Respond here or PM me, thanks!

PS CFO 2012 will likely be a mid September date, details to follow.

I'd like to help out in some capacity Rick. Bear in mind though that if it is held in Sept. my degree of help might be limited. Last son's last yr of football and all.

Still looking for some help for CFO need someone to do registration and name tags most of this work will be before the rally weekend. The bad news is if I don't get some people to fill these roles the Rally Rallye is on the chopping block :eek:

Don't make me do that <_<