Holy Crap I suck

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy should be DQ'd, he has a headlight (headlamp for our overseas cousins) out...

What would make the event really interesting, is to have 3 riders start the course at the same time, a real race, not the timed trials for sissies racing...

However, all puns aside, helluva rider! What do you think he would do if he ever got out of first gear!!

FWFE

Ah, here's the other double post that works. ;)

I'd love to try and do that.... on someone else’s motorcycle. :D

Very talented lot.

I noticed the rear sprocket is the size of the moon like a stunters bike. Also had those neat case savers sticking out the fairing, just in case.

You may suck compared to those guys but I've got 20 bucks that says you're way better than most

Just sayin'

Ah, here's the other double post that works. ;)

I'd love to try and do that.... on someone else’s motorcycle. :D

Very talented lot.

I noticed the rear sprocket is the size of the moon like a stunters bike. Also had those neat case savers sticking out the fairing, just in case.
+1, and the bars are raised up to be more like a standard bike, I know it would be harder to do with regular rear sprocket and clip ons.

Man Oh Man that looks like fun! But I can't imagine how many attempts it would take me before I could do one lap without putting a foot down. Probably helps to ride a mini bike though. I'd like to see him do it on an Electraglide.

Cool idea! I'll arrange to space. Let me know how much you need! ;-)
Might be tough coming up with 400 paved acres in Castlegar. :)

I bet I could do that on the CBR. Well, somebody elses CBR. Turning radius on that is advertised at 8 feet. I believe it.

Latest posts