White is beautiful

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oktay

Reaction score
Hi,

i wanted to renew the color of my bike

original color:

fjr1300gri.jpg

White:

byzfjr01.jpg

veyazfjr03.jpg

beyazfjr02.jpg

I like it as well. (You should paint the side cases red and tie a string to the front for halloween.... nothing like riding a tampon for the holiday)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for herfjr to find this thread! This is the color she has been waiting for Yamaha to provide.

I like the color(?) but it needs some contrast or something to breakup the snowfield.

Your going to cause some "rolling road blocks" with your new color, the cagers in front of you are going think you are the Police and slow down below the speed limit and start making un-planed right hand turns to get you off thier ass! :yahoo:

+3. Paint the tank molding something different - silver to match the wheels and exhaust perhaps would look great I think.

Then if you like it do the same to the grab handle/rack in the back.

I always wanted pearl white with a candy blue undercoat but I'm to lazy and cheap to take it apart and put it together without scratching it. If I did paint it ,Wheatie would probably make me tip it over again anyway :eek: :p

Wow....I kept looking for someone to do this. Now I want mine done that way too!!!

What about decals?

EDIT: This would go GREAT with my little white boots!

I'm waiting for herfjr to find this thread! This is the color she has been waiting for Yamaha to provide.I like the color(?) but it needs some contrast or something to breakup the snowfield.
LOL......

I didn't see this....I got so excited I skipped right down to the bottom to post my approval.