Greg Guillermo (Good2Go) Memorial Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkooterG

Purveyor of Crooked Facts
Reaction score
It was Greg's daughter Katie's idea to have a Memorial Ride for her dad. What an excellent idea!

So this ride will be Saturday morning, November 19th.

It will be a relatively short ride to Saguaro Lake where the family's pastor will say some short words about our departed friend. Then off to breakfast.

Departure Point is 'The Grove' church at 2777 S Gilbert Road, just north of Queen Creek Road. in Chandler. Clicky for The Grove

Departure Time: Kickstands up at 8 a.m..

We will then ride to Saguaro Lake. After a short ceremony at Saguaro Lake, we will all head off to breakfast at The Egg and I Cafe in Chandler. Address is 2625 W. Queen Creek Rd. On Queen Creek just east of Price. Clicky for The Egg and I Cafe

Here's a Google Map clicky for the 76 mile ride: Memorial Ride Map

Last edited by a moderator:
If the weather cooperates, I'll leave here Friday around 8 or 9 so its not too cold. That should put me in the Chandler/Phoenix area around 4, or at least before it gets dark.

I'll attend the memorial on Saturday and ride home on Sunday. I'll start watching the weather from here to Person to Phoenix. So long as there's minimal snow and ice, I'll go.

Hello Mark, Duke and AJ, If you need a place to stay, consider yourselves invited to stay at Casa del Stanley. We have a nicely furnished guest bedroom and two comfortable couches. Duke can play with Bear our Labrador Retriever and HotRodZilla can play with our cat Gary; I know AJ really likes pussy. We are at the Northwest corner of Ray and Cooper in Chandler, details are below.

Don and Seth Stanley

1061 North Amber Street

Chandler, Arizona 85225-8718

[email protected]

1-480-440-4666

Ok...Just got off the phone with Don. If the weather holds out and it's not an ice storm in the mountains, I will leave here on Friday morning. I'll meet the Stanley boys that afternoon, ride with the group on Saturday and ride home Sunday...

I'll keep my eye on the forecast.

Ok...Just got off the phone with Don. If the weather holds out and it's not an ice storm in the mountains, I will leave here on Friday morning. I'll meet the Stanley boys that afternoon, ride with the group on Saturday and ride home Sunday...

I'll keep my eye on the forecast.
Will be great to have you here.

Patch may be going with me. He's gonna try to adjust his work schedule. We may head south from Grants to Quemado and come into Chandler from Globe.

Patch may be going with me. He's gonna try to adjust his work schedule. We may head south from Grants to Quemado and come into Chandler from Globe.
Sounds good, You and Patch can fight over who gets the Guest Bedrooom; one of you gets the big couch in the living room. Haven't heard from Mark and Duke, they can fight it out as to who gets the small couch and who gets the Barcalounger!

Sounds good, You and Patch can fight over who gets the Guest Bedrooom; one of you gets the big couch in the living room. Haven't heard from Mark and Duke, they can fight it out as to who gets the small couch and who gets the Barcalounger!
clearly Duke should get the "Bark"-alounger

thank you, I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip the wait staff.

Bump. Greg's Memorial Ride is this Saturday morning.
marcusorelius and Duke from Kingman, Arizona arrived an hour ago at Casa del Stanley.

HotRodZilla is arriving from Albuquerque, New Mexico tomorrow around Sunset, or so.

We will get together for a FJR Forum Group Dinner in Chandler tomorrow night, Friday.

Bump.  Greg's Memorial Ride is this Saturday morning.
marcusorelius and Duke from Kingman, Arizona arrived an hour ago at Casa del Stanley.

HotRodZilla is arriving from Albuquerque, New Mexico tomorrow around Sunset, or so.

We will get together for a FJR Forum Group Dinner in Chandler tomorrow night, Friday.
This is way good, coolio stuff.

If there was *any* way I could be there, I would.

Props to those who can/and are.