Turkey Day Ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
I am going to do a short ride on Thanksgiving Day Thursday, 11/24/11. Going to head south to enjoy this 79F weather. 4-6 hours: Either going to head toward Florence / Oracle or Santa Rosa / Why. Anyone want to come along I plan on leaving around 0730 from the am/pm Store on SWC of Alma School/Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ.

BeemerDonS

480-440-4666

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see....if I leave now, spend Wed night at odot's......

I JUST might be able to make it!

You're buyin' breakfast!!

Let's see....if I leave now, spend Wed night at odot's......

I JUST might be able to make it!

You're buyin' breakfast!!
Going to try to join you guys on this one. Don't really care which route we take, just need to go for a ride.

Looking forward to it...
BUMP!

Well, with RadioHowie showing up we now have five T-Day Riders; if Odot comes to AZ, we have six!

would love to go.... pick up the bike saturday (hopefully) and i would have had to leave yesterday...

be safe.

P.

It's sixty here in dfw and sunny. Will ride with y'all in spirit. Watch out for starbucks bikers and occupiers.

It's sixty here in dfw and sunny. Will ride with y'all in spirit. Watch out for starbucks bikers and occupiers.
Many Thanks Ray, We Stanley Boys sincerely hope You and Yours had a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

RadioHowie rides like a fecking pussy, you probably already knew that. Scared to death of curves!!

Last edited by a moderator: