Dates Set for CFO 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
I've just confirmed the date with the Days Hotel in La Crosse WI and the 2012 version of the Central FJR Owners Rally will be Sept. 13-15.

Details to follow as they become available. Still looking for volunteers to help out with the pre-rally tasks.

Last edited by a moderator:
A FJR Facebook page is showing it the weekend before this one. I pick vacation weeks next week so....it's Sept. 13-15?!?! Rick should know best, (I think).

A FJR Facebook page is showing it the weekend before this one. I pick vacation weeks next week so....it's Sept. 13-15?!?! Rick should know best, (I think).
Yes, Rick should know best be he still f'd up on the original post :glare: Sept. 13-15 ARE the dates.

One of the pit falls of FB is that your post are not editable so now the wrong dates are there 'til the end of time or FB which ever comes first :huh:

Humm... going to have to check the vacation schedule. Perhaps I can get Mrs. Bug to join me, I sure had a blast riding those sweet alphabet roads a few years back. This is a great FJR event for anyone thinking about attending.

Yo Airboss, how about bringing the Duc for a demo ride :eek:

Humm... going to have to check the vacation schedule. Perhaps I can get Mrs. Bug to join me, I sure had a blast riding those sweet alphabet roads a few years back. This is a great FJR event for anyone thinking about attending.

Yo Airboss, how about bringing the Duc for a demo ride :eek:

Geez! I DO have an FJR too, ya know. :lol:

A Duc swimming in alphabet soup................tempting, very tempting.

I should be there....Doug don't forget if airboss' Duc isn't available for you can always fly into Mpls. & use my old wing. :)

Little early for me to chime in, but I sure hope to be there! But nobody crash this time....

mr.paul, from Minnesota
A lack of crashes would be a most welcome change.
<Knocking on wood> Until last year we had been blissfully crash free, well except for an occasional trip through the corn :blink:

I should be there....Doug don't forget if airboss' Duc isn't available for you can always fly into Mpls. & use my old wing. :)
Thanks Marc!! I'll let you know if I need it. Now that we are empty nesters the lovely Mrs. Bug is quite open to the idea of us both attending.

Thanks Marc!! I'll let you know if I need it. Now that we are empty nesters the lovely Mrs. Bug is quite open to the idea of us both attending.
Doug, you get Mrs. Bug to tag along. I'll make the FJR available for her.

I'll just have to suffer on the Duc.

Doug, if you and the missus make the trek out, I'll be sure to be there. I'll try to bring wifey as well. :yahoo:

Doug, you get Mrs. Bug to tag along. I'll make the FJR available for her.

I'll just have to Let Doug suffer on the Duc.
Fixed it for ya Karl :p

I quess this year is as good as any other to make my first CFO. So to celebrate my good fortune, I'll be bringing the Boss along with (this way I can leave her to pick up the tab). Also a good way for her to meet some of the folks that are the reason why she catches me laughing at the computer when on the forum. :lol: