Sighting 5 south at Oso

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not I.

I've noticed a lot of FJR's in OC specifically and many are not on the forum. I used to post many sightings but have since pretty much given up due to none responses.

Not I.

I've noticed a lot of FJR's in OC specifically and many are not on the forum. I used to post many sightings but have since pretty much given up due to none responses.
It's true, there's a few FJR's out there.......I talked to a guy at Cook's Corner a couple weeks back with a nice 2007 burgundy. He barely had a cell phone and said he hated the net.......haven't ran into any random forum members yet........I thought everybody was on here......

Yep. The forum's power is diminishing..

I mean, imagine that, FJR riders not being a member here?

Blasphemous I say!

Shit, I ran into Carver at a motorcycle shop one day and he was even in his CAGE!! If it wasn't for a pic of his mugshot on this forum...or the post office, I forget which, I woulda never known it was him!

Shit, I ran into Carver at a motorcycle shop one day and he was even in his CAGE!! If it wasn't for a pic of his mugshot on this forum...or the post office, I forget which, I woulda never known it was him!
I'm really sorry you experienced this. I hope you are ok. :unsure: :p :D