BUSTER'S BBQ ! Sat. Feb 11th 3-6 PM

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikerskier

Reaction score
Looks like the best day for the most folks is Sat the 11th, so I have booked the back room for the late afternoon. This gives our Seattle area friends and those east of the hills a good chance to join us and head home afterwards. Please email or contact your friends in case they don't see this thread so we can get the best possible turnout.

See all you scary folks on the 11th!!! 3-6 PM ** I-5 and Pacific Hwy (99W) in Tigard.

Ralph

PS. Does it make sense to add your name to this and repost so we can get an idea of the turnout?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray, you should know better. I actually should have worded that differently. The wife won't want to ride if it's raining. Me and my scoot have no issues with the rain. :lol:

Count us in rain or shine. Will probably have our daughter and her boyfriend along. I shouldn't have offered to buy their food.

I noticed that on the same day, there is a "Sweethearts" ride around Tigard for those interested.

Beaverton Motorcycles will donate all registration fees and raffle ticket purchases to Providence Brain Institute of Portland. To improve treatment, research, service and facilities for those affected

by Multiple Sclerosis.

https://www.motorcyclemonster.com/events/sweetheart-ride-15th-2012-02-11-Tigard-OR.html

I am not associated with this event.

Carl

I am going to try to make this, but I work that weekend and not sure what time I will be done. May just end up being there last hour or so. Hope to get a chance to meet some of you.

Looks like I might be able to make it and will likely be dragging along a family memeber or two. Will get a number soon.

One week to go folks. Lets have a good turnout. How about some of you eastern Wa. peeps. It's an easy run down the river.

I really wanted to make an appearance as we would be heading down that way, but it looks like the wife wants to do some night snowboarding instead over at Mt. Hood, so we'll miss it.

Everyone else have a great time!

Yo Ralph,

I just remembered that I haven't responded here... Wouldn't miss it. Might have to get wet on the way there.

I'll see you all at around 3:00.

Add a couple more to the party. I have some friends coming down from the San Juan's to join us :)

Latest posts