SoCal and parts in between to NAFO!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
Just trying to get an idea of who is heading to NAFO and which route you are going to be taking.

so if you already have a route and a time frame planned post it up folks........

Just trying to decide which way steve and i should go.

Kinda leaning towards this route

Day one Tuesday 19th

Day Two Wednesday 20th

Day three Thursday 21st

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Just trying to get an idea of who is heading to NAFO and which route you are going to be taking.

so if you already have a route and a time frame planned post it up folks........

Just trying to decide which way steve and i should go.

Kinda leaning towards this route

Day one Tuesday 19th

Day Two Wednesday 20th

Day three Thursday 21st

R
Richard, that day three boarder crossing is a limited hour type of crossing, so beware.

On your day two route from Baker City route yourself thru Sumpter and Ukiah great stuff. When I went to the first NAFO with escapefjrtist and MCRider007 they took me thru there, a great ride.

May see you along the way, Richard... here is a first round, very rough draft of my plan for the trip up:

Day 1 - Redding

Day 2 - Bend (Klamath Falls / Crater Lake visit)

Day 3 - Spokane

Day 4 - into Castlegar

I may add a day or two in there to sightsee a bit, etc. and am always open to adjustments for better roads. B)

Here's what it's looking like so far: Leaving Saturday morning, June 16. Saturday night in Caldwell, ID. Sunday night in Missoula, MT. Monday night in Radium Hot Springs, BC. Tuesday night in Jasper, AB. Wednesday night in Revelstoke, BC. Three days in Castlegar. Followed by three days molesting WA mountain passes on the way south, one day down the OR coast, and then home from northwest Cali.