food in sedro wooly

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesW

JamesW
Reaction score
All this sun and no life? Out yesterday sedro area, alger/cain lk. rd., whatcom lk blvd. chucka. bayview, pioneer and home. The big news is after many years, thanks to the Tom Edison guy, I have found a nice sit down meet and eat breakfast/brunch place in sedro wooly, it is called the iron skillet and is located on State st., off hwy 9 go East on state st a couple of blks and it will be on your left. Off I5 you could take cook rd over to Sedro and 9 and drop south. Food was good, modestly priced, the slice of ham was huge. Think I saw your doorway Tom on the way thru Edison, something ct. two big garage doors?

Up in the same area today. Burned up a tank of fuel, but mostly stayed on the east side of 9. Perhaps a RTE is in order to the Skillet... :)

--G

Think I saw your doorway Tom on the way thru Edison, something ct. two big garage doors?
That's my places James. Washed the FJR yesterday, had a nice ride Friday.

Certainly a lot of motor cycles cruising through town yesterday. Stop and say hello. :D