Superbowl Sunday Ride, Eureka to Brookings

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FarWestFastEddie

Reaction score
So, today, about 11:45am, ride from Eureka, up the coast to Brookings for a Superbowl party, spend the night and then ride back down on Monday. The weather has been fantastic! I do not think I will get a huge response from my fellow Northern northern Calif riders, but I put it out there anyway. Oh ya, dinner and booze will be provided, open bar!!! Everyone is welcome!!

FWFE

So, today, about 11:45am, ride from Eureka, up the coast to Brookings for a Superbowl party, spend the night and then ride back down on Monday. The weather has been fantastic! I do not think I will get a huge response from my fellow Northern northern Calif riders, but I put it out there anyway. Oh ya, dinner and booze will be provided, open bar!!! Everyone is welcome!!

FWFE
Beemerdons and I will meet you in Brookings.

FWFE
Hey, wait for me!

FWFE
Hope you don't loose your way getting there!!! Remember to keep the big pond of water to your left!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FWFE
Hey, wait for me!
WheatieRuthlakeMay2011061.jpg

We should be at the secret meet location about 11, wait for us!

FWFE
Hey, wait for me!
WheatieRuthlakeMay2011061.jpg

We should be at the secret meet location about 11, wait for us!
Hola mi Amigo Eduardo: Mark, Doug and Papa Chuy are right behind you! Old Michael and Bokerfork said they would catch up with us at Patrick's Point State Park!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great post.

My daughter and boyfriend are showing up to use my TV set because they don't have cable and I am going to the shooting range. :)

I wish I was closer, I would join you. I have a Rem 700 7mm Mag that I still need to try out.

Last edited by a moderator: